January 9, 2021•336 words
- Well THAT sure got the blood pumping. Early morning I received a FAKE email from a FAKE outfit thanking me for paying them over $400.00 via PayPal. DUH! Looking more closely at it I recognized it as a PHISHING attack designed to get me to call them on the phone and give them my PayPal information, etc. Instead, I forwarded that email to the REAL PayPal and received an email back from them thanking me for reporting the spoof attempt. So there!
- 05:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 16:55 - Lk 5:12-16
- 19:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:40 The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 08 January.
- Tonight's Rosary at bedtime will be the Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:45 - bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar, fresh apple chunks
- 08:45 - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 10:45 - bowl of spaghetti and meat sauce
- 15:00 - bowl of ice cream
- 16:00 - plate of egg rolls
- 18:50 - 2 sets of 10 reps calf raises - 2 sets of 10 reps squats
- 09:15 - reported a phishing attempt to paypal, and napped afterwards
- 11:00 - listened to the 1st hour of The Rush Limbaugh Show before starting the day's chess work
- 15:00 - following favorite news shows on Newsmax TV and OANN
- 17:00 - turned to a Sports Station giving a Preview of next Monday's Ohio St. - Alabama Game
- 18:00 - Watching the Purdue - Michigan St. game while laminating new business cards
- 21:00 - light reading before bed
- 14:30 - moved in all pending CC games