January 16, 2021
- Cat-napping seems to be the order of this day, at least through the morning and most of the afternoon. Good thing, too. It may make up for last night's insomnia.
- 04:20 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 13:30 - Mk 2:1-12
- 19:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:30 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 15 January: St.Paul, the First Hermit
- And tonight's bedtime Rosary will be the Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal, 1 orange, 1 big mac
- 13:00 - spicy meat, vegetables, pancit
- 17:00 - 2 shrimp spring rolls
- Today was a rest day - no exercise
- 09:00 - Stratosphere Lounge #271
- 13:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:00 - Classic Doctor Who
- 20:00 - watching the Wisconsin / Rutgers game on FS1
- No chess work today