January 27, 2021
- Rather than watch basketball tonight as I'd originally planned, I've got some relaxing jazz saxophone group playing. Relaxation is my goal right now.
- 07:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 11:00 - Mk 3:31-35
- 20:05 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:45 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 26 January, St. Polycarp, Bishop, Martyr
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 08:00 - 1 orange, 1 bowl of oatmeal
- 10:30 - 1 peanut butter sandwich
- 13:50 - baked chicken
- 17:00 - bowl of cooked vegetables with meat.
- Once again I'm counting the early afternoon yard work as my exercise of the day. Using the leaf blower, rake, lawnmower, and hedge clippers for an hour of healthy activity out under the South Texas sun, I worked up a really good sweat.
- 10:35 - Dependency
- 12:20 - QN post published and shared
- 13:30 - back in the house from yard work
- 14:00 - watch game show and doze
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 18:00 - NCIS
- 19:45 - have just finished a 2-hour session working on my cc games, two new tournaments started, will take a break and work on more later today
- 15:45 - Have moved in all pending CC games