May 18, 2023•168 words
- 250g leftover roast beef, minced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 radishes or 1 small onion, grated
- 3/4 cup celeriac, grated
- 100g Manchego cheese, grated
- 100g Parmigiano cheese, grated
- In a bowl, mix through the grated vegetables with the mince.
- Place in pie dish big enough to hold ingredients.
- Top with the manchego cheese, then the parmigiano cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins at 180C
- Change over to grill (high) and cook for another 10 mins to brown the cheese top.
- Let stand for 10 mins then serve.
- The first time I did this, I had some Truffle Manchego cheese that I wanted to use up as I don't like truffles that much. It added a really nice flavour. If you can get a semi-hard cheese with truffles in it great!
This work by Rod Sherwin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License