Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa Huwal Haiyul Qaiyoom;
- God, there is no god except He, the Living, the Eternal.
laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm;
- No slumber or sleep overtakes Him;
lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard;
- to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth.
mann thal lathee yashfa'u indahooo illaa bi-idh-nih;
- Who will intercede with Him except with His permission?
ya'lamu maa baina aydeehim wa maa khalfahum wa laa yuheetoona bishai'im min 'ilmihee illaa bimaa shaaa';
- He knows their present and their future, and they have none of His knowledge except for what He wishes.
wasi'a Kursiyyuhus samaawaati wal arda wa laa ya'ooduho hifzuhumaa;
- His Throne encompasses all of the heavens and the earth and it is easy for Him to preserve them.
wa Huwal Aliyyul 'Azeem
- AND He is THE Sublimely Exalted, the 💐 impressively beautiful (glorious, fine, wonderful, extravagant, striking, elaborate, majestic, splendid, spectacular, breathtaking, arresting, admirable)
Laaa ikraaha fid deeni
- There is no compulsion in the way of life, system, path you opt to take;
qat tabayyana rushdu minal ghayy;
- the proper path (or right way) has become distinct (or been clarified) from the wrong (way, "approach", etc).
famai yakfur bit Taaghooti
- Whoever rejects evil (intentionally disbelieves in false deities),
wa yu'mim billaahi
- and believes in aLLaH!,
faqadis tamsaka bil'urwatil wusqaa la in-fisaama lahaa;
- indeed (then surely) he has grasped of the strongest hold that will never break.
wallaahu Samee'un 'Aleem
- AND All-ahH is
- and God is Hearer, Knower.
Allaahu waliyyul lazeena aamanoo yukhrijuhum minaz zulumaati ilan noori
- God is the ally of those who believe, He brings them out of the darkness and into the light.
wallazeena kafarooo awliyaaa'uhumut Taaghootu yukhrijoonahum minan noori ilaz zulumaat;
- As for those who reject, their allies are the evil ones, they bring them out of the light and into the darkness;
ulaaa'ika Ashaabun Naari hum feehaa khaalidoon
- these are the people of the Fire, in it they will abide.