February 8, 2021•684 words
Develop the Autotelic Personality through Uncertainty
"Self-Image" Transformation is Change in Form, Nature, and Substance
- The Great Work is consistent purification of the mind into a deeper relationship with the Higher Self, through being in harmony with the laws of nature and creation
- We all know where we are going and the higher self reveals visions, goals, inspirations, the heart desires of who we aspire to become
- As I evolve the concept of my self within, I begin to align myself with the thoughts, emotions and the behaviors ad the experiences in the outer world that align to the realization of that vision
A man may rises in high success in the world, and even to lofty altitudes in the spiritual realm, and again descend into weakness and wretchedness by allowing arrogant, selfish, and corrupt thoughts to take possession of him - James Allen
"Autotelic" Mental Lifestyle (Harmony)
- My activities each day have an end purpose in itself
- My state of being is rewarding based on where I am and what I am doing right now
- I find more "flow" each day, in different areas of my life
- I subconsciously "chose" perspectives that are aligned with my goals
- Each day I find myself deeply engaged in my day to day activities calmly knowing that it is all contributing to what I desire to create
- Conscious mind at ease and in relationship with the subconscious mind
"Let go" to Reveal the Signs and Synchronicities
- Let go of dogmatic ways of thinking that prevent me from getting the success that I want
- Meditate, understand the other perspectives, "let go" and focus on what is related to my vision, "let go" of unnecessarily seeking approval and validation, and let go of "information" that instills doubt because this can be how it hooks me. When I dwell in doubt long enough, I become fearful
- Meditation provides a greater ability to catch a thought and choose whether I want to dwell upon it or identify with it or not
- Focus on my breathing and observe if thoughts show up, positive or negative, and simply let go of it
Embrace the Three Kinds of Uncertainty
Flow based "Uncertainty"
- I experience challenge but I have just enough skill that I engage with it and I rise up to develop higher levels of skill and perspective within
Controlled Chaos based "uncertainty"
- Placing myself in challenging situations and changing my environment around
- The uncertainty is there to evolve the paradigm and develop a higher degree of faith within myself
- Embrace the uncertainty because I recognize that it contributes to the end result
Chaos based "uncertainty"
- We don't place ourselves in these situations, but they arise and provide a deep level of uncertainty
- It may appear that I don't have the ability to overcome the situation, but here we have the greatest ability to demonstrate faith and completely yield to the being within us to externalize and create the end result by letting it go in the mind and saying "It is going to work out"
Principles for Dealing or Transmuting "Uncertainty"
- Integrate to move forward and realize that whatever shows up is actually contributing more so each day too my vision
- See life as lessons as "Perspectives"
- Opportunities present themselves as obstacles and see obstacles, affirm that it can be done, and believe it
- "The All" provides inspiration to move forward
- Experiences "flow" from state of mind and choose to identify with certain states of mind
"A man becomes calm in the measure that he understands himself as a thought evolved being, for such knowledge necessitates the understanding of others as the result of thought, and as he develops a right understanding, and sees more and more clearly the internal relations of things by the action of cause and effect he ceases to fuss and fume and worry and grieve, and remains poised, steadfast, and serene" - James Allen