March 28, 2021•678 words
The state of mind that I am in determines my ability to understand and utilize the opportunities, resources, and what is in front of me as contributing to what I desire to create, and knowing the difference (wisdom)
Be clear in my intent
- Let me imagine that I am seeing them in my mind's eye
- How do they see me? If what I am assuming is true, they should see me as I am seeing myself, and if they are friends, they should rejoice with me. So, let me now assume that I am seeing reflected on the face of a friend that which, if I saw it, would imply he sees in me that which I have assumed I am
- "One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction, is intelligent among men." - Bhagavad Gita
Evolving the meaning of "what shows up"
- Be as if it is possible
- Beliefs help me facilitate the being
- If I do not live in the end, it's because there are beliefs that deny the living in the end
- Beliefs that facilitate "possible" ways of "being"
- The deliberate act of finding more joy on my journey with my time, energy, and resources encourages "possibility"
- Remember that my natural state is learning so remove disempowering beliefs surrounding learning. Learning expands "possibility"
- When I am in the "possible" state of mind, I am occupied by what inspires me and uplifts me
- Observe if my thought process is what "can be done" rather than "can't be done"
- Ideas and creative thinking is facilitated when discouragement is released
- Break things down in a way that releases overwhelm knowing that is ok to "let go" to allow the answer to be received from within
- If things don't go my way, perhaps it is time to evolve what I believe is "my way" There are infinite ways of creating success and I'll find the way that is right for me
- Doubts that show up on the journey reveal clues of beliefs that have been once internalized that stifle "possibility"
- Reflect back on my past to remember how support or contribution showed up from the most unexpected sources
- Remember that there is no one to change but myself to prevent myself from creating further disempowering programming in the world of Caesar
- Ensure that on my journey and to the best of my ability, I consciously choose to be in environments that encourage possibilities of my end result and my ability to bring forth my end result
- Evolve my beliefs to higher levels of unconditional love and spirit of harmony
- Be inspired by others on the journey and their successes to learn from them to create mastermind or invisible counsel
- Release from shame, it does not have to be associated with my evolution
- I don't always need to be told what to observe, I can also allow myself to be "inspired" to observe as to how my individualized insights and perspectives flow
Reflecting on the journey to re-affirm the being
- Celebrate my creations and successes to affirm the reality
- Power is found in "Humility" as it builds a solid foundation for my next level
- The inevitable is that I am going to resurrect it and objectify it on the screen of space, and then the world will call it real, and they may not believe me. It doesn't really matter
- If I tell them it came to pass because I simply imagined it, no, they will point to the series of events that led up to it, and they will give credit to the bridge of incidents, across which I walked towards the fulfillment of that state, and they will point out some physical thing that was the cause
- Raise my standards by repeating the process for greater levels of success, bliss and self-realization
- Evolve or it may feel like I'm moving backwards or losing my purpose