May 4, 2021•18,989 words
The Miracle Power of Transcendental Meditation // Anthony Norvell
Specific forms of meditation, affirmations, and other miscellaneous lists numbered in the order that the book had them. Take the information as you will and take it one step at a time. There is a lot of information here; this should only excite you because of how much learning and progress there is to be made
Always remember: At the end of the day, this is simply one person’s ideas, advice, and recommendations that I am helping provide. Use what is given here as a catalyst to help you go within and find your own truths
How to go into transcendental meditation (TM)
- Go into a quiet room, burn a white candle, use incense, and sit in a comfortable chair or lay down. Repeat the sacred mantra from Tibet several times "Ohm mane padme ohm" which means, the jewel in the heart of the lotus. It is symbolic of the soul within man, which reflects God's eternal splendor and perfection
- Breathe deeply while repeating the mantra. Speak aloud or gently hum it. Close your eye.
- Mentally visualize a quiet lake that extends from the sides of your temples, engulfing the entire world. This lake is analogous to your mind. Don't let rocks (thoughts) disrupt your lakes surface. Push disturbing thoughts below the surface to keep the tranquility.
- Breathe deeply to the count of 4. Hold the breath for a moment or so, then gently release it like a deep sigh. Repeat x5-10 to feel elevation and mental exhilaration (entering a deep state of TM) known as the Alpha state
- Direct your mind and body to obey your every command. Give your mind commands to now control your heartbeat. Tell your mind that you want to lower or raise your blood pressure
- If you want to use TM for purposes other than controlling the body or healing physical sickness, then you need to consciously guide your mind into the channel of thought you wish it to follow. When you have consciously selected this pattern of thinking, it goes into the autonomic system of subconscious control and will externalize in your outer circumstances of life as dynamic forms of action
- You may use TM to project your inner subjective dreams to the outer objective world of reality
- Sit in regular periods of meditation for at least fifteen minutes a day. Go into the Alpha stage of meditation. Mentally project the goals you wish to have. See it in all its details.
- You can use TM to project any material possession you desire. It can be projected to the Cosmic mind, and they will gradually materialize their physical equivalents for you.
How to program your new destiny through TM
- Invoke the law of cosmic order in your life daily through meditation. When you go into the stillness say to your confused mind, "Peace. Be still. Be still and know that I am God." This statement of positive force helps focus mental and physical power. As you still your mind and put your mental house in perfect order, mentally file all your worries, anxieties and fears into a mental filing cabinet, where they will no longer clutter up the neat appearance of your mind. As you clear this negative debris from the field of mental action you will have a feeling of calm and a sense of harmony within yourself
- When you start your day's activities, sit for 5 minutes in meditation and program that day's activities . Make out a list, like you do when shopping, and list the various actions for that day
- Each day, while in meditation, build the cosmic magnet of success and abundance. This is done by magnetizing your brain centers with all the facets of success, mental, physical, material, and spiritual. Dwell on success in all its many aspects.
- Before going into meditation, write down a list of the 10 things you want more than anything else in the world.
- I desire the following things:
- I want happiness in all activities
- I want to connect with my higher self
- I want to attract the right women into my life
- I want to heal those in need of healing
- I want to have no fear
- I would like to improve my personality and become more magnetic and attractive
- I want to attract the right friends and have the type of social life I enjoy
- I want financial independence and freedom from working for another man
- I want to bring joy to those around me
- I want to have confidence in all actions I make
- Take into meditation a regimen of positive mental habits that you wish to build and program them into your higher mind centers daily
- This schedule can be a daily regimen:
- Today I shall invoke the law of divine order and harmony in my life. My thoughts and actions are all in accordance with order, harmony and balance
- This day I shall clear up all unfinished business in my mind and my environment
- Today I shall meditate on the good that I expect from life. I am expectant of my good from many channels. I see every situation as ultimately leading to good, no matter its present negative appearances. My mind is now molded with the image of pleasant experiences and goodness
- This day I shall meditate on beauty in all its many forms. I am aware of inner spiritual beauty that radiates from my soul and blesses every person I meet. I am conscious of the overpowering beauty in nature and I am in harmony with the mystical forces that create the majesty and wonder of nature, with its multi-colored flowers, its graceful trees, its magnificent oceans, rivers and lakes. I am one with this pageant of loveliness
- I shall meditate today on the emotion of love and its effect on my life. I was created in the magic circle of divine love and I express love all day to every person I meet. God is love, and this knowledge banishes the negative effects of hate, jealousy, suspicion, and unfriendliness
- Today I shall meditate on the virtues of morality, charity and kindness. I strive to conduct myself on a high moral and ethical basis, knowing of the cosmic law of balance and harmony. I give to others of my joy, my smiles, my encouragement and praise and in turn I receive friendship, love and happiness. I strive to perfect my personality and achieve idealism in all facets of my being
- In my meditation today, I shall dwell on the mystery back of life, the nature of God, the human soul and the purpose behind my mystical journey through time and space. I am aware of my oneness with cosmic mind and I now respond with faith in the power and with joy and wonder at the miracles that express themselves in my daily life
- Knowledge is power. Each day, make it a point to program into your higher mind centers some new form of knowledge that you can use to shape your future destiny. As you meditate on higher knowledge, your brain centers will become magnetized with a new sense of power and it will add immeasurably to your life experience
- Each day, program into your higher mind centers positive emotions and break the mold of past negative thoughts and habits
- Program, each day, a sense of your true value and build the self-image of poise, confidence and magnetism in your personality
- Use the Lotus Blossom meditation each day to give your mind a sense of lofty purpose and an elevation of spirits. Visualize a beautiful lotus blossom attached to you at your side; see it at the 3 ft level for everyday inspiration. The lotus is the symbol of beauty, spiritual perfection and the soul's reflection of God. When you want higher levels of inspiration for creative work, meditate on the lotus in the 5 ft position. As the lotus is elevated, your mind will follow suite and your spirits will be inspired to create in the image of its beauty and perfection
- Infuse your higher mind with the power of faith. Realize that your faith can heal you of any negative condition in your life
How to expand your mind through meditation
- Go into Alpha meditation
- Control the thoughts by choosing one thought at a time and concentrate all your powers of mind on that one thought. Control your nerves and body by holding still for 5 minutes at a time. Look at a spot on the wall and direct all of your mental and nervous energy to that spot.
- Purification and regeneration. Breathe slowly through the nostrils to the count of 4. Hold the breath to the count of 4, then push in your diaphragm and expel the breath in one count. Do this 10-15 reps in 3 sets throughout the day
- Dedication. Each morning, when you awaken, do the above breathing and then give yourself a dedication ceremony which will unite you with the source of all power back of life
Elevation or absorption in the light. Sit in meditation and visualize a mountain in the distance, rising majestically from the plains, then mentally ascend that mountain, starting with the awareness of the lowlands through which you must traverse. Only when man is able to release himself from this earthbound existence and soar into the illimitable realms of imagination is he able to obtain freedom from life's burdens and cares
Sit in meditation and concentrate your mind power on the rich, wonderful new experiences you wish to attract
If you want to increase your good or enrich your pocketbook, sit in meditation and project the good, the money or the wonderful experiences you desire. Climb the spiritual mountain top and meditate on the reality of the things you desire. Visualize yourself attracting the experiences you want, see yourself meeting the people you want for friends, mentally see yourself achieving the goal you have set for yourself, or doing the work you feel should be yours. As you sit in meditation, say to yourself quietly and with faith,
- I now rise in consciousness to my rightful domain and achieve every good and beautiful thing that God desires for me and my life
To banish loneliness, to win friends and love, to acquire thrilling life experiences, sit in meditation and elevate your mind to the planes of inspiration and beauty. Affirm to yourself,
- I am encircled by an aura of friendship and love. I magnetize friends and loved ones. I project beauty, inspiration, and love and I become a magnet attracting to myself that which I now hold in consciousness
As you go into daily meditation concentrate your mind on beautiful, inspiring and idealistic thoughts. A good way to do this is to write down brief quotes about love, joy, peace, beauty, friendship, happiness and good, and then in meditation run these through your mind, letting their full import and meaning lodge in your consciousness
When you go into meditation it is also a good thing for you to occasionally take a mental inventory of what thoughts are there and then have a good mental housecleaning
How to enter Alpha healing state of brain wave control
You can begin this process of meditation by using the ancient Mantra from Tibet, "Ohm mane padme ohm." Say it aloud ten to fifteen times with your eyes closed. You can create an atmosphere for meditation similar to your own private shrine, with a candle burning, a sacred relic or cross before you, and a fragrant incense burning or some sweet smelling scent in your room. This helps elevate the psycho-neuro centers of the brain and releases the mind from stress and strain
Then as you sit in meditation invoke the mental image of the spiritual lake, in which you mentally project the picture of a beautiful lake without a ripple on its surface. Now mentally see your mind as that lake. Hold the image of stillness and let your mind and body become peaceful and still. The moment a worry, fear or negative thought arises in your mind, it is as if a wave had risen on the mental lake. Carefully push the ripple back down into the body of the lake and say a quiet statement to yourself,
- My mind is now as still and peaceful as that mental lake. I am now submerging all my cares and worries in the body of the lake. I overcome all tensions and bodily pains. The creative healing power now flows from my higher mind centers to my body and I am being healed of all discord and disease
How to control your body through meditation
- Each day put yourself into the Alpha brain wave pattern by closing your eyes several times a day and going into a few moments of meditation. Repeat to yourself the words:
- Be still, and know that I am God.
- Then keep telling your mind to remain still and peaceful
- Then visualize the spiritual lake extending from the sides of your temples and encompassing the whole world. Then mentally submerge your worries, fears and anxieties into the body of the lake until it is perfectly smooth. Now see your mind as the surface of that lake, like a mirror, reflecting the blue skies and the golden sun.
- Breathe deeply ten or fifteen times giving yourself the following meditation, saying the words to yourself of aloud:
- I am peaceful and still. My problems and worries are now submerged in the cosmic lake where they are being dissolved and returned to their native nothingness. I am serene in the midst of life's worries and my mind now reflects the golden light of God's Infinite Presence. I am surrounded by the magic circle of love and peace and beauty and I am free, free, free.
- If you are suffering from some physical disability, and you feel that some organ is affected, go into quiet meditation and then direct the life intelligence and blood to go to that organ healing it perfectly. If it is the heart, say to your higher mind:
- You will now cause the blood to flow to my heart, carrying its life forces there and healing it perfectly
- Change the words to fit your particular need
- If it is a bad habit that you wish to overcome use the same technique that was given for overcoming the smoking habit
- If it is a problem of heavy drinking, go into meditation and say the following statement:
- I realize drinking excessively is harmful to my health. I wish to lose all desire for alcohol. I now urge my higher mind to cause me to lose all liking for alcohol in any form. If I take a drink I shall find the taste unpleasant and put it down at once
- If it is a problem with gambling, sit in meditation each day for fifteen minutes or so and repeat the following statement:
- I know that gambling is destructive and unproductive. You cannot get something for nothing in life. I now ask my higher mind to rid me of the desire for gambling
- To raise the body's energy level and overcome fatigue and aging, go into meditation and mentally elevate yourself to high levels of creativity by visualizing yourself doing the things you desire, such as swimming, dancing, playing a sport. Give your higher mind commands such as this one:
- The life force flows through my mind and body cells, giving me youth, energy and a superabundance of vitality. I now order my higher mind centers to release the chemistry of youth within my body. I am ageless and timeless and my soul is immortal. I shall live to be one hundred years of age with all my faculties and a zest for life
Ten Dynamic Laws of Meditation make for a healthy, happy life experience
- Peace of mind and peace of soul
- Go into meditation and say at least ten times:
- I am at peace with myself and the world. Peace, be still; be still and know that I am God
- For achieving good bodily health, youthful vigor and energy
- Mental action reflects in bodily and external reaction
- Hold your mind still and meditate as follows:
- I am now in the divine and cosmic stream of life energy and vitality. My mind is peaceful and calm. My body reflects this tranquility. The cells of my body shall sing the song of health all day. I think and act in a positive, constructive manner and my outer circumstances reflect order, harmony and balance.
- Meditation for solving daily problems as they arise
- To solve daily problems as they arise, go into a few moments of meditation and affirm:
- I am now in a pool of inner and outer stillness in which all my problems are being submerged in the spiritual lake. I am serene and calm. My problems are converted into life experiences for my spiritual growth. I know that the solution to my problem is on the way and I joyously and confidently await my good.
- Meditation for overcoming worry, fear, hatred and other negative emotions
- To overcome any negative emotion, no matter its nature, go into meditation and dwell on the positive emotions.
- To master worry, mentally affirm quietly for a few moments:
- I now erase all worries from my mind. I am protected by God and I have confidence in my future destiny.
- To overcome the effects of fear, go into a few moments meditate and say the Twenty-third Psalm, and then say quietly to yourself, as you hold your mind still:
- I now program fear out of my consciousness and in its place I put trust and confidence in the source of my life and power. I am surrounded by an aura of protection and the magic circle of God's presence is with me wherever I go.
- To overcome hatred, greed, selfishness and other negative emotions, go into a moment of quiet meditation and affirm to your higher mind centers:
- I cannot perform any act contrary to the principles of good, love and integrity. I now put myself in attunement with cosmic mind and am filled with divine love. I forgive all those who had harmed me and I project love and understanding to every person I meet.
- Meditation to build spiritual values of honestly, high morality and integrity in your character
- To fortify yourself against the forces of miser, discontent and pain, go into a quiet meditation and affirm:
- I now incorporate in my consciousness the highest standards and ideals that I can conceive. I know that I am created in the image and likeness of God, therefore my thoughts and actions shall be God-like, inspiring and uplifting.
- Each day strive to do something good and constructive for someone else. Obey your charitable impulses, give smiles and receive friendship. Give encouragement, and praise others, and they will respond with better work and more co-operation. Give love and win love and respect.
- In meditation each day review the basic law of good. Meditate as follows:
- God is good, therefore, I shall be good and deal with my fellow-men with honesty and goodness and I shall receive rewards and benefits that are valuable. God is love, therefore I shall conduct myself in a loving manner and be loved in return by my fellowmen.
- Adopt an optimistic cheerful nature which sees only good in everyone and everything. This attitude removes many of the nervous tensions that come when you program your mind to disaster.
- To meditate on the positive states of consciousness and remove the negative emotional charges of the above and other negative words, sit quietly in meditation and repeat the following sentences, substituting one of the positive words given until you have removed the negative charges from your consciousness and replaced them with the positive forces.
- I now break the mold of sickness and substitute the thought of perfect health. I am mentally and physically perfect.
- I program into my higher mind centers the consciousness of success, mentally, physically, financially, socially and spiritually, I am successful
- I am aware of the infinite riches in the universe, created for my use and enjoyment. I now accept abundance.
- I reflect poise and confidence in my personality, my words and actions and negate all fear thoughts.
- I am filled with the emotion of love and remove hate, animosity and rancor from my mind centers.
- I am aligned with great good and I gain benefits from my life activities which enrich my life experience.
- I am at peace with the world and with myself. No power can move me from the safe anchor of calm and order.
- I reflect calmness and order at the center of my being and in the outer periphery of my life circumstances.
- I am spiritually young and eternally joyous with the vibrant forces of youth, energy and vitality.
- I remove the negative charge of defeat and failure and live in the consciousness of infinite possibilities in every realm of my life experiences.
- I meditate on the unlimited and boundless universe in which cosmic expansion, growth, riches and abundance are mine by divine law.
- Be aware of the beauty of life and accept the universe and all therein, as being your heritage.
- Each day spend a few moments on meditation, in which you once more see the world through the eyes of a child. Affirm:
- All around me there is beauty and magic. I am aware of the beauty in nature; I see sunsets and oceans, mountains and moonlit skies. I stand in awe at the wonder of the universe and I accept these cosmic miracles as being for my enjoyment and use.
- Then meditate on the most memorable and beautiful scenes that you have viewed in the past.
- Share loving experiences with your family and friends and express love daily as a positive, constructive emotion.
- To incorporate this divine emotion in your consciousness, sit for only a few moments a day and meditate as follows:
- I am now in the magic circle of love. I hold in my mind loving thoughts and perform loving actions towards my fellowmen. I release all the glittering reflections from the cosmic diamond of love and love my family, humanity and God.
- Attune your mind to a glorious unison with Ged, the divine principle back of life and achieve a sense of oneness with cosmic power and fulfillment.
- To achieve the highest stage of meditation which man may achieve, meditate as follows:
- I am one with infinite intelligence and my mind and soul now reflect the light. I am one with infinite good and my life reflects goodness. I am one with infinite truth and my life is perfect. I am one with infinite love and my life becomes beautiful. I am one with infinite joy and know the supreme happiness that comes when one has discovered the divine romance that lasts throughout eternity.
Five simple steps to make your mind a Money Magnet
- Each day meditate on magnetizing your brain centers with the success theme. Study business magazines for new ideas; review old methods used in business and see how you can improve on them. Desire success and concentrate each day for at least fifteen minutes on money and how to get more
- Sit in meditation and go on a mental shopping spree. Visualize yourself buying the car that you desire; see yourself driving it and visiting places you want to go. Mentally buy the dream home you want to live in.
- Carry in your pocketbook a check made out to yourself for one million dollars. Sign it God, the Universal Banker. Put your name on it and every time you open your pocketbook and see that check you are magnetizing your brain centers with the thought that God is your source of supply and abundance. Meditate each day on this fact and see the vast cornucopia of the universe filled with treasures and pouring into your mind and your environment every good and wondrous gift that you desire.
- Occasionally put yourself into the atmosphere of wealth and opulence. Go to a good restaurant occasionally and observe how rich people live. Learn multimillionaire methods, their thoughts, their philosophies and then try to emulate some of their principles and apply them to your own life
- When you meditate on success and money do not simply ask for money, but have some reason why you want money. This is called Cosmic Motivation and gives an added impetus to your mind to make a fortune for some specific purpose.
- There are three cosmic motivators on which you should meditate each day:
- A desire to help yourself or your family
- A desire to create beauty for the world
- A desire to educate, uplift, inspire and improve the world to higher levels of civilization
- Sit in meditation each day and put in the forefront of your mind one or more of these cosmic motivators. Affirm to yourself:
- I am now inspired to creative action and the building of a fortune for the purpose of helping my family, of creating beauty for the world, and to uplift and improve the standards of humanity, to abolish war, to create peace and otherwise bring God's blessings to the world.
Regime to Increase your Income and Grow Rich
- Take a mental inventory of the universal treasures
- If you have not had any luck in using your conscious mind to attract success and riches, try meditation and contact the higher, subconscious mind for this purpose. Sit in meditation for fifteen minutes a day and give your subconscious mind the instructions for this purpose:
- I now call upon my subconscious mind to guide me automatically to obtaining wealth. I instruct it to give me ideas at night while I sleep, and during the day, on how to increase my income and become more successful. I desire the sum of $1,000 within two months time from unexpected sources.
- Program your higher mind with the positive idea that riches are all about you and that it is easy to become successful and rich.
- Whenever you ride a bus, taxi or subway, affirm:
- I now possess the greatest limousine in the world and it is chauffeured for me and efficiently meets my needs.
- Whenever you walk in a park, remind yourself:
- This is my free estate and I now claim it. I am richer than Rockefeller.
- Each time you turn on your TV or radio set meditate on this reality:
- This program has been especially prepared for me by skilled artists and workmen. I now accept a million dollar entertainment from a billion dollar industry and I am enriched, entertained and educated by this program
- Each time you walk into an art gallery, a public library, or a museum silently affirm to your riches as follows:
- I accept these billions of dollars worth of treasures as mine. I now enjoy this heritage of the thousands of creative minds that have labored to bring me beauty, inspiration, education, and culture. I am blessed and enriched by this knowledge.
- Every time you look at some magnificent scene in nature and enjoy a sunrise or sunset, or a vista of the ocean stretching out to the distant horizon, or the starlit sky, with its full moon, stop for a moment and remind yourself in quiet meditation of how truly rich you are and how you have inherited the universe and all therein:
- Father, I thank thee for all these blessings of natural beauty. I marvel at the golden sun. I absorb the infinite beauty of stars and moon and the silvery splendor spread upon the earth's seas for my enjoyment. I absorb the wonder of cerulean blue skies, oceans reaching out to infinity and the cosmic wonder of all created things which have been brought forth for my delectation and use.
How to achieve the 4 stages of Mystic Meditation for Psychic and Clairvoyant Perception
- In your first stage of meditation sit quietly for a few moments and put yourself into the Alpha state. Be aware that you possess a higher mind than your conscious mind. As you hold your mind still, visualize the lake and see its surface calm and still. As you contemplate on mind be aware every time a disturbing or negative thought rises to the surface of consciousness. When you have achieved absolute stillness of your conscious mind, your higher psychic faculties will be opened and will make their revelations to your consciousness.
- When you have achieved this absolute stillness of the Alpha brain wave state, you may ask your higher psychic centers various questions and await the answers. You may not receive an immediate answer while sitting in meditation, so go about your regular activities and the answer may come about in the most unexpected way.
- Telepathic communication with others is now scientifically proved to be possible. When you wish to project your thoughts to the mind of another person, sit in quiet meditation. Remove all worries and anxieties from your mind. Relax your mind and body by saying the mystic mantra from Tibet. Do this ten to fifteen times, breathing deeply as you do so. The breath furnishes the electrical and magnetic motive power for transmission or reception of thought. Hold the face of the person in the forefront of your mind as you project your thought. Then say your words to yourself or aloud.
- To receive the thoughts of others go into the stillness and meditate on the person you wish to be in communication with. This type of meditation can be indulged any time of the day or night, and it does not matter if the person is thousands of miles away. As you hold the person's face in mind, feel the emotions that you would normally feel if you were with the person. Then, sit quietly and let thoughts pour into your mind. When you are psychically attuned to the person you will have a feeling of oneness, and your mind will feel it is being given thoughts from an outer source.
- To participate in the psychic phenomena known as clairvoyance and clairaudience, you go into the stillness and hold your mind perfectly calm and still. Then let pictures pass through your mind, without any conscious direction or control on your part. Many times you will feel that you are merely using your imagination, but very often you are running in on actual clairvoyant images that have been released by someone's mind.
- To receive predictions of your future, known as precognition, sit in meditation and ask for your higher, psychic mind to unfold the design of your future destiny. As everything you will ever do is inscribed on the akashic record of your spiritual self, these events and incidents will unravel before your psychic gaze very much like pictures that are projected by a motion picture projector on a screen. Start this process of precognition by deliberately holding certain scenes in your mind and then asking this higher psychic mind to reveal something to you about the events which will occur. Sit in stillness and meditate on the reality back of life. See your life unfolding progressively to its ultimate and logical conclusion. Your soul will know of its mystical purpose for living and reveal to you the golden tapestry of dreams which can make up your glorious future destiny.
How to go into the Dreamless Sleep Meditation
- Prepare yourself as though you were going into a little sleep. Breathe deeply and rhythmically, counting four as you inhale, then hold the breath for a count of four, then release the breath. Inhale through nose, exhale through mouth
- With your eyes closed, visualize the spiritual mountain top in the distance. Form the mental image of a mountain and then mentally ascend up that mountain by gradual stages. As you begin to climb up from the lowlands of pain, sickness, mortal suffering, war, and death, meditate as follows:
- I now ascend the spiritual mountain top, rising above the lowlands of mortal mind suffering and pain. I aspire now to the limitless celestial realms where I can expand my consciousness to encompass eternity. No life experience can now hold my aspiring soul. I rise above all problems and all physical obstructions, into the spiritual stratosphere where I find the true reality back of life. All my earth experiences now become as dreams, fading away into their native nothingness, and I enter into the state of Sushupti, the eternal Dream where I partake of God's consciousness and immortality. I am free of suffering. I am free of pain. I am free of earthly loss and bereavement. I know only eternal joy and ecstasy as I now achieve the spiritual mountain top and find God's dwelling place.
- To achieve the state of Sushupti meditation for controlling the body and its functions, go into quiet meditation, visualizing the spiritual mountain top. Then, mentally force your mind to any part of your body that you wish to control. Command:
- I now direct my psychic energy and life force to my (body part). I remove all thoughts of fear and anxiety from my mind and I am in perfect health.
- To overcome insomnia and go to sleep immediately, use the meditation of Sushupti as follows:
- Lie in your bed in a perfectly relaxed state and breathe ten or fifteen times, deeply and exhaling the breath as though you are sighing. Gently close your eyes and meditate as follows:
- I now enter the dreamless sleep of Sushupti. My mind is peaceful and still. I now ascend the spiritual mountain top. I am relaxed and feel a deep sense of peace and tranquility. I am one with all the cosmic forces of peace, beauty, love, and joy. I rise now and ascend to the supernal heights as my body becomes lighter and I float away, as though on a cloud. Peace, peace, peace.
- To solve problems and daily worries, go into the state of meditation known as Sushupti as follows:
- Sit quietly in a chair, or lie on your bed. Close your eyes and do the deep breathing ten or fifteen times. Then, make your body rigid for a few seconds, and then relax your body. Do this four or five times, until you are relaxed from head to toe. Then, give yourself the following meditation, as you keep your eyes closed:
- I am now withdrawing my sense perceptions from the outer world of problems and turmoil. I am now within my own cathedral of the soul, where my senses are lulled into a state of perpetual peace. Through the stained glass windows of my soul I now meditate on the golden glow of God's eternal presence. My mind and body are now suffused with the light of peace, infinite love and truth. I rise now to the spiritual mountain top, leaving the shadow-filled lowlands of mortal mind despair far behind me.
- Then, have a feeling of rising, as though going up in an airplane, until you feel a sense of complete detachment from the world and its problems.
- To release creative power and enhance your imagination for some special inspiration, you can use the meditation of Sushupti. Sit in meditation for special creative powers and quietly treat your higher mind centers with this meditation: I now suspend my conscious mind and open my creative centers of vision and imagination. I am now a channel for the reception of new and wonderful ideas for my work. I am in the center of a creative whirlpool and my imagination is now stimulated to create something of great and enduring beauty for the world.
- You can use the meditation of Sushupti to release what the mystics of India call the Celestial Pranic Fire within your brain and body. This is helpful for achieving absolute mastery of your brain and body. It is used to control the nervous energy of the body. It is helpful for removing obstacles and disturbing elements from your environment. It can be used to create a dynamic personality of magnetism, poise, charm, and power.
- Sit in meditation and breathe deeply ten or fifteen times. Hold the breath to a count of four. When you breathe in visualize the breath or pranic life force flowing down the left side of the spinal column. Then hold the breath to the count of four and then release the breath, visualizing the breath like a golden ball of fire rising up the right side of the spinal column. When it reaches the base of the brain, see this ball of golden flame bursting like a fireworks display and showering the entire brain area with its celestial flame.
First Sacred Meditation
Sit in the stillness and go into the first Absorption. This is known as the meditation of mind on Mind, and is for the purpose of awakening the higher mind centers to bring your mind into contact with the cosmic mind that knows all things.
- Say the sacred Mantra from Tibet ten times aloud: Ohm mane padme ohm. Breathe deeply before you say each Mantra, and after you say the Oh, gently close your lips, holding the ohm for a few seconds, before saying the mane padme ohm. Let the vibrations rise into the head region. This gives a gentle message to the head and helps open the higher centers, known as Chakras, where the intuitive mind power resides.
- Now meditate on your conscious mind. Be aware of memory, imagination, visualization, concentration, and all attributes of mind. Repeat the following meditation to yourself:
- I am now aware of Mind in all its aspects. My conscious mind now makes choices of the thoughts I shall think. I am aware of memory and imagination. I now tap the hidden knowledge hat is within the cosmic memory bank. My minds now attuned to the higher cosmic mind that knows all, sees all and is all things. I release the power of my imagination. I am in the light of creative mind power. I concentrate all the power of m mind on memory retention, on mental images of the world I wish to create. I live in the mental world of my own choice. I project thought forms of health, and my body responds with vitality and energy. I project thought forms of success and riches, and I am guided to the more abundant life. I project thought forms of superior mental power and I become creative.
Second Sacred Meditation
For a high degree of superior mental and spiritual power, the initiate in sacred meditation in the Yoga schools of philosophy, is taken into the second stage of absorption with the Light.
- Sit in the stillness as before, and repeat the sacred Mantra Ohm mane padme ohm. When your mind is perfectly still, indulge in contemplation of the mind on body and all its attributes. Quietly project your thoughts into a rhythm, which is measured on the EEG as between eight to twelve cycles per second and known as the Alpha state.
- This is the meditation to use when you wish to achieve healing powers to overcome specific physical ailments. It is to be used to enhance the five senses so you will see, hear, feel, taste, and smell with increased sensitivity.
- This is the meditation to use when you wish to overcome some negative habit, such as smoking, alcoholism, or gambling.
- As you sit in meditation, put yourself in the Alpha state by seeing the spiritual lake, without a ripple on its surface. Then, with your eyes closed, say the following meditation. You may read this at first, until you memorized it, then, whenever you wish to achieve the Alpha state of meditation you say this meditation:
- I am now going into the Alpha state of meditation. I see the spiritual lake, and my mind becomes as peaceful and still as that lake. I now contemplate the power of mind on body and all my five senses. I am aware of my mind in all its aspects. A higher power now flows through the creative centers of mind making me superior consciously and subconsciously. All the organs of my body now respond to this flow of cosmic mind power. I contemplate my eyes and know that they are the perfect channels for my perception of the world about me. I now relax my conscious mind and let the higher power flow through my eyes, seeing everything perfectly.
- When you meditate on the eyes, breathe deeply ten or fifteen times, sending the pranic life force up the spinal column and shooting it over the top of the head to the forefront of your head. At the same time open the eyes and close them with the feeling that you are shooting sparks through your eyeballs. This gently massages the eyeballs and helps contract and expand the optic lens, and helps improve the optic nerve.
Third Sacred Meditation
This meditation consists in contemplation on the cosmic virtues and qualities of mind.
Meditate on the first virtue for five minutes - TRUTH. Say the following meditation:
- I now contemplate Truth. I reflect truth in my daily life. I am true to myself and to others. I recognize cosmic truth as the unifying principle back of the universe. ####Good For five minutes meditate on the quality of goodness as follows:
- I now reflect good in my thoughts, words, and deeds. God is good, and when I operate under the law of Goodness, I am Godly. My life prospers with good and I am aware that only good can overcome the negative power of evil. ####Charity Meditate on this virtue as follows for a few moments each day:
- It is more blessed to give than to receive. I am now in the cosmic flow of good and my life is filled to overflowing with all the good things of life. #####Beauty Meditate a few moments each day on this quality, as follows:
- I am aware of infinite beauty in all of nature. I am surrounded by God's golden presence in blooming flowers, green trees, blue skies, and distant mountains. I adorn my thoughts with beauty and I become beautiful. I register only that which is beautiful in my environment and ignore that which is ugly and debasing. #####Compassion I now meditate on this virtue, and my heart is compassionate for all living creatures. I am one with the vast brotherhood of all human beings. I give of my sympathy, consideration and kindness to others and I am in turn blessed with happiness, peace and abundance. ####Love Meditate on this virtue as follows:
- I am aware of the divine emotion of love, in all its cosmic facets. God is love. I am one with infinite love. I love my fellowmen, and I reflect love daily in my relations with others
Fourth Sacred Meditation
The fourth and last absorption in the light is known as the meditation on Divine Ecstasy, in which one blends with the light.
- In this sacred meditation, light a white candle and prepare a shrine with some sacred relic that you believe in. You can have incense burning or some fragrant perfume. This helps in stimulating the higher centers of consciousness. In this meditation, open the Three petals of the Sacred Lotus Blossom. Visualize the perfect multi-colored Lotus in all its perfection. This, in the Far East, is a symbol of The Godhead in man, the ultimate perfection that resides within the immortal soul.
- The First Petal that is opened in this meditation is one symbolical of the Omniscience of God. Meditate as follows:
- I now open the sacred petal of omniscience. I am in the light of God's all-knowing, all-wise sacred presence. The secrets of the universe are now known to my higher mind. My soul is bathed by the golden light of cosmic spirit, and I enter into the divine romance where my soul shall dwell in perpetual union with the Light of God's infinite peace, infinite beauty, infinite good, infinite joy, and infinite love
- The Second Petal of the sacred lotus that you now open in meditation is that of Omnipresence. Again, visualize the Lotus in all its multicolored loveliness. See the petals opening one by one, revealing the translucent beauty within that represents the imprisoned splendor of your soul. Meditate as follows, as you hold this picture in your mind of the perfection and beauty of the Lotus:
- I now take on the omnipresence of infinite spirit that is everywhere present and knows all things. I enter into that vast cosmic realm of infinite intelligence where my soul is transported to infinite bliss in a blending with the light of Nirvana. I am above all pleasure and pain. My body and its appetites is now under control. I am all mind and intellect and spirit. I am ware of the transcendental realm of pure spirit in which my soul is transported to the celestial heights of love and ecstasy. I am one with the light.
- The Third Petal of the sacred lotus that you can now open in meditation is Omnipotence. Meditate as follows:
- God's infinite presence is everywhere present, in all things, and flowing through all creation in His glorious, golden Self.
- I see His sublimity and His majesty in every towering mountain, in every flowering bush and in every fragrant tree. I hear His voice in the falling rain, the thundering waterfall, the happy song of birds at eventide. I see His golden countenance in every incandescent sunrise and sunset, in the multi-colored, fragrant flowers that bedeck the face of earth, in the glittering moonlight and star-glow that illumines the purple mantle of night. In the cascading golden light of the sun which bathes the earth and causes all things to grow to nourish and sustain mankind, I am aware of His Power and His Might.
- I recognize His Omnipotence, His Infinite Power, and my soul reflects this cosmic splendor and pays homage to His eternity. My soul now wears its mantle of immortality with sublimity and majesty and I am one with the Light of His Infinite Presence.
Meditation to release Superconscious Mind Power
Sit quietly in meditation and meditate as follows:
- I am aware of the supreme power back of the universe, which man calls God. I know that this Superior Mind created all things and sustains me. I now enter into the state of absorption with the light of God's infinite Presence. My mind reflects His Mind, and I am aware of superior powers working through all levels of my consciousness. I am one with the light of Truth and truth reflects in my life. I am one with the light of Peace and my life is peaceful. I am one with the light of Joy and I reflect happiness in my daily life.
The Regime to use for opening the Seven sacred Charkas through Meditation
- The first chakra is located in the vital zone below the navel, controlling the organs of reproduction and the vital life force
- The physical function of this chakra is for purposes of perpetuating the human race through reproduction.
- Emotions generated through this vital zone are often misused and degenerate into animalism, passion and lust, making man a slave to his basic sex nature
- How to open
- As you sit in quiet meditation, with your eyes closed, concentrate your attention to the vital zone. See the sacred lotus blossom, and mentally open three petals, meditating on the color Red, and ascribe to the three petals the qualities of Love, Inspiration, and Ecstasy. Say or think the following meditation:
- I am now aware of the cosmic fire within my mind and body. It is now directed into its proper sphere of action as creative life force and energy. I sublimate this celestial fire into the divine emotion of love, ennobling, elevating and refining all my senses, and causing me to rises above lust, animalism, and sensuality.
- I sublimate this divine emotion into inspiration and ecstasy. I become a creative channel and express great ideas for the good of the world. I express love unselfishly to all people and I am inspired to great creative deeds through this noble passion of love.
- The second chakra is located in the naval region, the stomach area. His section rules the physical and material body, with its appetite for food, its conversion of food into mental energy and creative ideas.
- When this chakra holds man earthbound, a slave to his desire for food, he becomes a glutton, and suffers from all kinds of negative effects.
- The purpose of this meditation is to elevate this chakra into its mental and spiritual equivalent, elevating man above the realm of animalism and physical appetites
- How to open
- Sit in quiet meditation, and direct your thoughts into the region of the stomach. Be aware of the true purpose and function of this vital area. It is to sustain man physically and give him power to remain healthy and strong, so he can fulfill his life function.
- Visualize the sacred lotus blossom, and ascribe five petals to this chakra, with the color Orange. The five petals that you will open in this chakra are: Life, Vitality, Growth, Youth, Creativity.
- Meditate as follows for opening this second chakra:
- I now open the second chakra of consciousness. I am in attunement with the life force. My appetites are now under control of my higher mind. I transmute physical force and energy into a stream of youth and vitality that causes me to fulfill my life goal perfectly. I grow and evolve mentally, physically, and spiritually. I now convert this physical force into creativity to shape my life destiny. I release my physical energy into creative ideas of beauty, constructive good and cosmic perfection
- The third sacred chakra is located in the solar plexus, or what is known as the diaphragm. This is located a little above the stomach area, and controls the vital function of breathing and life prana.
- How to open:
- Ascribe four petals of the lotus blossom to it, and the color Green. The four petals that you will now meditate on opening are: Energy, Faith, Joy, and Hope.
- As this area controls the life prana or breath, when you meditate draw in the breath to the count of four and hold it, count four, and then release it as a deep sigh. Then meditate as follows:
- I now inhale the pranic life force through my breath. Breath is life and I now express energy that flows to all my brain and body cells and makes me aware of power. I have faith in the creative principle and gave me life, and I express that faith daily in my life. I am joyous with the flame of life, and I become infused with the creative spirit of joy. I now express hope for the future and am optimistic and radiant, in the knowledge that I am in tune with the creative spirit of the universe.
- The fourth sacred chakra is located in the heart area and is known as the heart wheel. To it ascribe the color of crimson Red, and open six petals of the Lotus: Love, Loyalty, Sincerity, Optimism, Charity, Forgiveness
- How to open:
- Sit in meditation and say or think the following:
- I now direct the pranic life force to the heart wheel. This is the center of my life energy and force. I live and breathe and radiate the life force to everyone I meet. I express the divine emotion of love. I open the petals of the sacred lotus and reveal the jewel in the heart of the lotus. I take on the quality of loyalty and sincerity. I am charitable and forgiving in my attitude towards others. I become optimistic and cheerful as I survey my future, knowing that the divine emotion of love controls and regulates all my life functions. I am peaceful and serene in the midst of life's problems.
- The fifth sacred chakra is located in the base of the throat area. To this meditation, ascribe the color of sunlight yellow, and open the following five petals of the Lotus Bloom: Power, Dignity, Pride, Honesty, and dynamic action.
- As the throat is the connecting medium between the brain and body, it is a vitally important area. Here it is that the entrance to the lungs as well as to all the vital organs exist.
- Meditate as follows, as you visualize the opening of the five petals of the lotus:
- I now open the fifth sacred chakra, which is the gateway to mental and physical power. I project this power now to my brain, releasing its golden light to the creative centers of my consciousness. I am aware of the magical power of words with their command of life's forces. I now express pride and dignity in my evolved state of consciousness, which differentiates me from lowly animals. I rise to the heights of spiritual awareness and practice the virtue of honesty and truth, as I release the pranic life force to this area. Dynamic action, mental and physical, now is released, causing my life to be directed into channels of productivity and beauty.
- The sixth sacred chakra is located in the area between the eyes. Ascribe to this Chakra the astral color of Mauve or Orchid, and the following five petals of the Lotus: Beauty, Friendliness, Generosity, Happiness, and Radiance.
- This area is known in mystic philosophy, as the third eye, where the psychic vision can be aroused. In meditation try to visualize this third eye in the forefront of the brain, and meditate as follows:
- I now open the third eye of psychic and astral vision and project the pranic life force to my eyes and head region. I now see with the inner eye, and am aware of the true spiritual reality of all life. I meditate on beauty and my life becomes beautiful. I open the petal of friendliness and I attract friends and loved ones who share with me their good. I become generous and do good for others, and receive blessings from everyone I meet. I glow with happiness and radiance and I magnetize the centers of my consciousness so I attract only happy and wonderful experiences.
- The seventh sacred chakra is located in the crown of the head and is known as the Crown Chakra. The color for this chakra is Gold, and the five petals of the lotus to be opened in meditation are: Aspiration, Inspiration, Idealization, Cosmic Awareness, and Soul's Elevation.
- I now project my concentration to the crown chakra , where reside all the powers of my mind and spirit. I breathe deeply and project the golden pranic life force up my spinal column to the base of my head, where it gushes like a golden fountain of light, illuminating my mind, my imagination, my memory, my psychic centers, and are all now opening and releasing their spiritual forces for my guidance
- I now meditate on aspiration, and mentally climb the spiritual mount top where my consciousness is expanded to brace the entire cosmos. I breathe deeply and as I inspire the life prana, I am lifted on wings of inspiration to the loftiest ideas that man may achieve. I idealize all my life experience, striving to uplift, ennoble, dignify and beautify every thought and experience in my life. I achieve a state of cosmic awareness and I am one with infinite intelligence, infinite beauty, infinite good, infinite joy, and infinite love.
- Now my soul has reached its zenith in mystical elevation and I am one with the cosmic mind. I am in harmony with all of life's highest spiritual forces and I have entered through the Golden Door of Brahma in to the blending with the Light. The Light is All.
How to build the Golden Aura of magnetic attraction to achieve a great destiny
When you go into meditation to create the Beta state, it is necessary that you meditate on those things that will actually stimulate your brain centers and accelerate the rhythm of the brain. Stored within the convolutions of your brain are vast funds of magnetism, lying dormant, awaiting your command to spring into motion
The Five Meditations of Magnetic Arousal
- When you arouse your mind through the emotion of desire, tremendous magnetism is released which floods your brain centers and flows to your body, expressing itself as creative action. You will be driven by magnetic and electrical impulses from your brain to your nerves and muscles, in the direction of that which you desire
- Desire success, and magnetize it by going into meditation for five minutes as follows:
- I now magnetize the element of success and arouse my brain centers with the thought that I shall become a great success. I wish to become famous, well-known, popular, and south after by others. I now project magnetism to my personality and become like a magnet, attracting success on every plane
- High Purpose or Motivation
- Magnetism is created in your brain centers when you have a high purpose for living. This is called motivation, and when you are impelled towards some goal for some specific reason you generate more magnetism or attraction power in your aura.
- There are two forces in gravity, which is magnetic attraction, between the earth and other planets:
- One is the force known as attraction, the other is repulsion. When you put more positive magnetism into your aura, and less of the negative, you become more attractive and magnetic
- If you have a desire for only money, you may attract money, but you are apt to lose out on other values in life
- Have a desire to help others; to share your good. Want to make a fortune so you can give your family benefits, etc.
- The emotion of enthusiasm is extremely good for magnetic arousal of the higher mind centers. Each day before beginning your day's activity, magnetize your mind with this powerful emotion. A child's enthusiasm for life is what gives it such creative energy. Your blood sugar energy increases when you go into this state of meditation that arouses enthusiasm for life. Energy flows to your brain and body cells and magnetism is released when you meditate as follows:
- I now release into my aura the magnetic quality of enthusiasm. I thrill with the joy of life. I am aware of the mystical purpose back of my existence. I now ask for higher guidance to my true destiny. I am joyous and expectant of my good. I share my enthusiasm with everyone I meet.
- Say this over five or ten times before each day's activity begins, and carry this aura of magnetic enthusiasm with you throughout the day.
- To build a magnetic aura and attract into your experience great and unusual events, you must utilize the gift of imagination
- Each day meditate on releasing this quality. Go into your meditation period and hold in your mind two different states of consciousness. Visualize something ugly and unpleasant. This is a negative picture and short-circuits your mental and physical magnetism. Then visualize something beautiful and inspiring. This builds a positive magnetic charge in the storage batteries of your mind.
- Then carry this meditation into action by saying or thinking:
- I now use the law of spiritual transmutation to change that which is ugly into that which is beautiful. I am filled with the concept of beauty and I reflect the magnetism of creative imagination in my personality, my voice, my facial expression and in my atmosphere.
- Then for five minutes meditate on the most beautiful things you can recall. As you build your inner concept of the greatest and most beautiful experiences in your life, you will magnetize your mind centers with these forces and you will then attract to yourself the life experiences you image.
- Emotional Intensity
- You can build a magnetic and attractive aura if you meditate a few moments daily on emotional intensity. Of all human emotions that give intensity to the aura, Love is, perhaps, the most magnetic and powerful.
- In daily meditation run through the magnet of your mind all the positive, magnetic emotions as follows:
- I meditate on joy and radiate in my aura emotions of friendliness and good cheer towards all humanity
- I magnetize my mind centers with the emotion of peace. I dwell in peace with the entire world and radiate serenity and joy in every person I meet
- I concentrate my thoughts on being charitable and kind. I share my good with others and I am blessed with abundance
- I magnetize my mind centers with sympathy, understanding, and forgiveness of others. I am tolerant of the weaknesses of others and forgive them for their unkind words and acts
- I am surrounded by the magnetic aura of good. I attract only good and beautiful experiences in my life
- I radiate the magnetism of truth. I am true to myself and shape my destiny by the highest ideals of truth, honesty and high morality
- I meditate on the different aspects of love and I become loving and beloved by all people. I love God and I now serve Him and humanity in loving service and with joy
The Ten Positive Stages of Meditation that can Perform Miracles in your life
There are ten areas of consciousness that you can arouse through meditation, that can give you miracle working powers. These are:
- For memory retention and total recall
- Go into the state of meditation known as Theta. To slow your brain down to this rhythm, it is necessary that you fix your attention on one thing at a time. When in Theta, close your eyes and visualize a tortoise, with its slow movements and deliberate actions. Now, in contract to the tortoise, think of a rabbit, darting here and there rapidly. The rabbit can be likened to the Alpha state of meditation, where the brain waves are from twelve to eighteen cycles per second.
- Also, to create the Theta brain wave length, you can visualize an hour glass with grains of sand trickl9ng through it one at a time. This meditation will slow down the stream of consciousness, making it possible to focus your attention on one thing at a time and retaining its mental image, before going on to another thought.
- For concentration, visualization and imagination
- This state of meditation is used for building the powers of your conscious and subconscious minds so you can more easily solve problems, select the events of your life, and release new creative patterns of imagination in your daily activities.
- Go into the Alpha state of consciousness. Sit quietly in meditation. Relax your body and your mind completely, by letting go of all worries, anxieties, and fears. Say to yourself over and over: Peace, be still. Be still and know that I am God. Then mentally visualize the spiritual lake, peaceful and still, without a ripple on its surface.
- Now you are ready to go into your meditation. Think or say the following words to yourself:
- I am now in a state of absolute calm and peace. I fix my thoughts on my mind. I am aware of my imagining. I now create the new patterns of events that I wish in my life. I visualize myself being successful and prosperous. I image the type of person I wish to be. I concentrate all my faculties on cultivating new talents for creative work. I release mind power to my everyday affairs, solving all problems and achieving control of my mind, nerves, body and environment.
- For solving problems through rationalization
- To open centers of consciousness to solve problems, you must go into the meditation known as the Beta state, where your brain waves are accelerated from fourteen to twenty-eight cycles per second.
- To go into the Beta state, breathe deeply, and increase your breathing, expelling the air dynamically between your lips with a sound like the put-put-put of a motor boat. After you have done this dynamic breathing about ten or fifteen times, you will feel a sense of fulness in your head, and your heart will begin to beat a little more rapidly than formerly. You will then be in the Beta state of meditation.
- Hold this meditation in consciousness and say or think these words to yourself:
- I now enter the Beta state of meditation. Increase my mind's action and perception. I now call on my higher faculties of reasoning and rationalization to give the solution to the following problem.
- Then bring the problem into the forefront of consciousness, dwelling on its several aspects briefly, without emotion, but coldly and calmly, as though it were a problem in arithmetic that you are trying to solve.
- For attracting success and financial security
- Go into Gamma state of meditation. In the Gamma state of meditation you achieve a suspended state of consciousness, where you are like a sleepwalker.
- Put yourself into the Gamma state of meditation by sitting quietly and looking at a spot above eye level on the opposite wall. Mentally go into a state of dream fantasy and project your mind into a world of spiritual reality, where you dream the things you desire into existence.
- You create the mental and spiritual equivalents of the things you want and then project these dream patterns to the invisible cosmic protoplasm that fills the cosmos, creating there the imprints of what you want to occur in your life.
- Within your consciousness, you must create the dream that will one day clothe itself in object reality and become the things you are dreaming into existence through the psychic somnambulism (Gamma) meditation
- Day dreams become reality when you learn how to release the psychic power of creativity through the following meditation:
- I now enter into the state of psychic somnambulism, where I dream with my eyes wide open. I create the gamma state of meditation, where I am in spiritual ecstasy, attuned to the cosmic mind that knows all secrets and creates all things.
- I project now the psychic picture of my dream home, seeing it in all its reality. I mentally live in that dream home, entertain my friends there and walk through its rooms. I attend the garden of my dream home, gathering the fragrant flowers, and I sit before its fireplace on cold evenings, sharing my dream home with my friends and loved ones.
- For releasing creative ideas and inspiration
- You can go into meditation and release creative ideas and inspiration for any purpose in life
- For this meditation, go into the Alpha state and meditate as follows:
- I am a creative center for great ideas. I now tap the hidden vein of gold within my subconscious mind and bring forth creative ideas for (here meditate on the specific field you are in for creative ideas in that field)
- You can expand the meditation to fit other fields of endeavor, as follows:
- I am a channel for creative ideas. I tap cosmic mind where all great thoughts are stored and I channel into my mind the illuminating ideas that great geniuses have used throughout the centuries.
- I am inspired by ideals of creative beauty and a desire to shape things of beauty for the good of the world.
- For physical healing, youth and vitality
- Go into the alpha state. Meditate as follows, as you put yourself into a state of psychic somnambulism, in which you project the inner dream of health, youth and vitality from the subjective to the objective realm:
- I project the dream of a perfect, healthy body. I know I am created in the image and likeness of God, therefore I know I am spiritual in nature. Spirit cannot be sick, grow old or die. I now create the dream of my soul's immortality and I become perfect, healthy and everlasting.
- For elevating the consciousness to superior mental action
- You can build superior mental powers and literally achieve a high I.Q. that makes you a genius, if you meditate and build your mental level of efficiency even ten percent more than it is at the present time.
- Go into the Theta state of meditation and think or say the following words, repeating them as often as you feel you need them:
- I now slow down the rhythm of my brain and possess perfect control of all my faculties. I am able to concentrate on one thing at a time. I desire superior mental action where my mind will function with more efficiency and accuracy. I am now a channel for the cosmic mind to work through me. My superconscious mind now taps a strata of cosmic knowledge that has been released by geniuses throughout history. I wish to emulate their patterns of greatness and achieve outstanding success in my work.
- Meditate on thoughts of greatness and riches and use specific examples to emulate and you will elevate your consciousness to superior mental action and become a creative genius.
- For attracting your soul mate in love and marriage
- Meditation helps clear the consciousness in romantic matters and gives you true insight into the character and soul quality of the person you wish for your life mate.
- Sit in meditation just before you go to sleep, and put yourself into the Delta state. As you lie there between sleeping and waking, create a state of fantasy in which you project the following meditation, with the thought of the qualities and appearances you want in your soul mate:
- I desire completion in my love life. I ask my higher mind to intuitively guide me to my true soul mate. I want the following qualities in my mate: honesty, idealism, beauty of soul, kindness, consideration, loyalty, and spirituality. I know there is a true soul mate that was created just for me and I now meditate on the perfect mate. As I drift off now onto he astral planes, my soul shall seek and court my soul mate, for soul speaks to soul, as star to star, and I know somewhere, waiting for me is my perfect love.
- Then, as you drift off into sleep, your soul will receive its divine impetus which will, like a compass, turn always to the North star of divine romance.
- For intuition and psychic phenomena
- The best state of meditation to go into for achieving psychic perception is the Alpha state. Your sense perceptions are all quickened by this form of meditation, and you will remove your own conscious, interfering mind, letting the higher intuitive and psychic centers give you guidance.
- When you go into meditation for psychic guidance, you may take a piece of paper with you on which you write down some of the things you want to be guided in, such as: the choice of work, how to go into your own business, how to attract more money, where to find your true soul mate, whether you should buy or sell property or stocks at this time, etc.
- Then, as you visualize the mental lake and see it perfectly still, meditate as follows:
- I now ask the cosmic mind to guide me to the fulfillment of my destiny. I wish information and guidance on the following problems (Here, mentally consider each of your problems, letting your conscious mind present he problems to your higher, superconscious mind. Then, let go of the problem, and give it to this higher mind with this statement.) I now release my problems into the loving care of the God mind, knowing that I shall be guided too take the right steps to fulfill my destiny
- Then, after meditation, go about your ordinary activities, confident that somehow, this higher mind will work out your problems perfectly.
- For cosmic fulfillment and spiritual completion
- In this state of consciousness, your questing soul discovers the purpose back of life and you achieve peace of mind and peace of soul.
- For this meditation, go into the high vibrations of the Gamma state, where you reach a state of exhilaration and spiritual ecstasy. To help you achieve this, meditate on the opening of the petals of the sacred lotus blossom. Visualize your mind and soul as that sacred bloom, opening one petal at a time, revealing all the colors of the rainbow to your wondering gaze. For this meditation,, think or say the following words:
- Ohm mane padme ohm, Ohm mane padme ohm. I now discover the jewel in the heart of the lotus. My soul now becomes the cosmic prism through which shines the pure white beam of God's infinite light, creating a kaleidoscope of all the colors of the rainbow. I am now bathed in consciousness by the Astral colors of rose, mauve, sunlight yellow, green, ethereal blue, and crimson red. As the sacred lotus now opens its beauteous petals, I see revealed the distant vistas of the past. My soul traverses this mystical pathway to the light and I am enfolded by God's infinite beauty, surrounded by His infinite good, blessed by His infinite intelligence, and inspired by His infinite joy and Love. I am one with the light.
The method to uses to project your Soul on Astral Journeys through mystic meditation
- To achieve astral projection, go into the meditation known as the Delta state. To achieve this Delta state of meditation, breathe deeply ten or fifteen times. Then, mentally project your mind back through time and space to the earliest days you can remember. Review the events of the past, fixing them in your mind and living through them as though they were projected on a motion picture screen in your mind.
- When you have reached the deep stage of Delta meditation, and your brain rhythm has been accelerated, will your mind to project your soul back into time and space. Just as your mind has been able to recall memories on the akashic record of your brain, which are still real to you in memory recall, so too your soul can be willed to read the akashic record of the past, and fix in your mind the images of the historic march of events in the past.
- Now, when you have achieved this stage of meditation, visualize your soul attached to your navel, just like the umbilical cord that tied you to your mother at time of birth
- Now, meditate as follows, using these words, which you may memorize, or making up a similar dialogue which you hold with your soul, as you strive to project it out into the astral region:
- I now go into deep meditation, in which I wish to achieve astral projection. I wish to explore the akashic record of the past. I want to travel to ancient lands and times and be aware of the history of those days.
- I now command my soul to rise, achieving freedom from my physical body. And ascent into the astral realms. I wish to visit the ancient land of India, and explore the mysteries of that country. I wish to visit Egypt, in the early days of the Pyramids and know the mysteries in that ancient tomb of the Pharaohs. I wish to go to the mystical land of Tibet, beyond the ranges of the Himalaya mountains, and wander through its mystic bypaths, accumulating sacred knowledge of the nature of the soul and the mystery called God.
- My soul now ascends into the invisible, fourth-dimensional realm of spirit, and achieves freedom from the gravity pull of earth. Up - up - up, I rise, as my soul grows wings and achieves its liberation from the gravity pull of body and of earth.
- When you reach this stage of your meditation, you should have a feeling of lightness in your body, and all physical sensations should end. You now become mind and spirit, liberated from the gross, physical body.
- At this stage of your meditation you may still have conscious awareness. You may feel you are rising, and be able to look back and see your physical body on your bed.
- When you have achieved the first release of your soul in astral flight, you may direct it to any age or country you wish to visit.
- When you have once achieved astral projection and have had your journey into other dimensions of time, you may command your soul to interiorize in your body, by simply saying, "I want to go back to my earth body." Just as, when you are having a nightmare, you command yourself to awaken, so too you may come back at will from astral flights.
The Four Aspects of Love
There are four aspects of love and every person should experience all four, if he is to consider himself a completely integrated, happy person.
- Procreative love
- To meditate on the ideal soul mate, go into the Beta meditation. As you sit in meditation, visualize yourself climbing the spiritual mountain top, which helps you elevate your consciousness above the physical and material realm.
- Have an atmosphere that reflects peace. When you have achieved a sense of inner tranquility and your mind is cleared of all negativity and chaos, give yourself the following meditation, saying the words to yourself:
- I now meditate on the highest ideals of love that I can enthrone in consciousness. I know that God is Love therefore love is the ultimate spiritual emotion that can bring about the unison of two souls in divine matrimony. I now ask divine guidance to the finding of my true soul mate. I desire marriage with the one person who possesses all the ideal qualities that I desire in my soul mate.
- In this ideal unison, I shall express the qualities of cosmic love which are: a desire to share all experiences; mutual respect for one another; consideration for each other at all times; forgiveness of my mate's mistakes; appreciation of the others good qualities; tolerance of my mate's imperfections; The expression of kindness, and the giving praise when it is deserved. I shall daily express the divine emotion of love, compassion, understanding and forgiveness.
- Creative Love
- Go into the stillness and visualize the spiritual lake, putting yourself into the Alpha stage of meditation.
- Say or think the following meditation:
- I now meditate on the second facet of divine love. I express the creative urge for the good of humanity. I am now in the flow of inspirational ideas and creative energy. I channel this creative love to my daily tasks. I lovingly serve in my work, knowing that I am transmitting my ideas, service and labor into the enduring fabric of my destiny.
- I elevate my consciousness to high levels of inspiration through love. I feel this divine emotion in all my relations with people with whom I work. I draw upon the inspiration of my higher consciousness and bring it to my daily tasks, making them joyous, constructive, and loving.
- Love of Family
- To keep yourself attuned to divine love in relation to your family members, use the following meditation:
- I am now in tune with divine love on all planes. I generate love and kindness this day that I shall express all day to members of my family. If there is anyone I have mistreated or unjustly accused, I now forgive them and ask their forgiveness for my conduct. I am now in joyous bonds of accord and harmony with all my family and express my gratitude to them for their many kindnesses, and my appreciation for their love and kindness.
- Love of God
- The most vital facet of the cosmic diamond of love is the expression of that divine emotion in our love of God, the creator.
- To instill this greatest of all emotions in your heart and soul, begin each day of your life when you awaken, with this meditation on the love of God.
- I now thank God for another glorious day of life. I awaken to the divine emotion of Love for God and all humanity. I now dedicate my breath this entire day as a song of thanksgiving to the creator of the universe, and every time I breathe today, it shall be a song celestial, rising to the cosmic heights, in perpetual praise and glory to the Father of all creation.
The regime for using the Sacred Flame Ritual Meditation
- Create a sacred shrine before which you will meditate, when you wish to invoke the sacred flame ritual. Have a small urn in which you can burn a piece of paper. Have a series of different colored candles which you will use for different meditations. Put up an emblem, a cross or some sacred relic of your particular faith. If you can find an Egyptian reproduction of some small article from the Pyramids it will help focus your higher mental powers.
- Have the room in which you will perform the sacred flame ritual dark, with only the light of the candle and, later, when you burn the paper, the light from the flame. You may perform the sacred flame ritual alone or have close friends or relatives perform it with you. However, be certain that they come to this sacred ritual with faith, for one unbeliever can create an atmosphere of disbelief that cancels out the positive concentration of other minds.
- You may have soft, peaceful music playing in the background. The composition, "Meditation," from Thais, is excellent for this purpose. Also, "In A Monastery Garden."
- You may sit in a comfortable position before the alter you have created, with the candle on a table near the urn, in which you will burn the paper. Have a pen and pieces of blank paper handy, on which will be written your requests for burning in the sacred flame.
- Before starting the meditation on the sacred flame, write down your requests on pieces of paper. Make these small in size and use two or three, putting down as many requests as you desire. There is no limit to the power you will invoke; the only limit is your faith or lack of it. If you write down that you want a million dollars, with tongue in cheek, saying to yourself, "I know this is ridiculous, but let's see what will happen." You will automatically negate the power that you wish to invoke. If you write down $1,000 and really believe it is possible to achieve that sum within a certain period of time, you will have an excellent chance of obtaining it.
- You may use the following words on your slips of paper, or make up your own to fit your exact needs. Keep the wording brief and to the point. Your higher psychic centers know your needs and you need only project these briefly in writing, to focus them more clearly in your higher mind centers.
- To solve problems and overcome challenges
- Write on your slip or slips of paper one or more problems. My problem is:
- Trouble at my work.
- Family friction and discord.
- Lack of money.
- Physical sickness.
- Worry and anxiety.
- Romantic problems.
- Bad habit of smoking, or drinking, or gambling.
- Lack of memory.
- To manifest your dreams and aspirations
- I desire the following:
- The sum of $1,000 within three months.
- A new job in work that I enjoy.
- A house of my own, or an apartment I like.
- A trip to Europe on my vacation.
- To marry my true soul mate.
- An interesting social life.
- A healing of my body.
- A good memory and better intellect.
- To raise inspiration for creative work
- I wish this creative gift:
- To write stories.
- To paint pictures.
- To invent objects.
- To compose music.
- To go into business.
- To invoke the magnetic power of love
- I wish to attract my true soul mate.
- I desire marriage with (write name of person here)
- I wish to arouse love in (write person's name)
- I wish to re-kindle love in my mate.
- To remove obstacles in love, (or marriage).
- I wish to become more magnetic to love.
- To remove obstacles, undesirable persons and unpleasant conditions from your environment
- I wish to overcome enmity in my work.
- I wish to change environment in my office or home.
- I wish to remove interference of (name of person).
- I wish to remove animosity of (name of person).
- My parents objects to my way of life.
- To perform miracles of healing
- I wish to remove this physical infirmity.
- I wish to achieve perfect healing of my body.
- I wish to have more energy and youthful vitality.
- I wish to regulate my heartbeat and blood pressure so they are perfect.
- To attract more money and financial security
- I desire more money from my work.
- I wish to have a change of job.
- I wish a promotion in my work.
- I desire the sum of $1,000 within three months.
- I wish a new car.
- To achieve spiritual awareness and peace of mind
- I desire higher spiritual awareness.
- I wish to know the mystery of the soul.
- I desire to come closer to God.
- I wish to channel infinite intelligence.
- I wish for peace of mind and peace of soul.
How to perform the Sacred Flame Ritual Meditation
- When you have determined the things you wish to ask in the sacred flame ritual, and have prepared the piece or pieces of paper, with your requests briefly listed, you may then approach the shrine, light a white candle, and stand before the alter, with the pieces of paper in your hand.
- You may then read the following invocation to the Sacred Flame, which comes from the inscriptions found on the walls of the Temples of Isis and Osiris. In ancient Egypt, a High Priestess did the ceremony in the temple of Isis, which was the lesser light, signified by the moon. Osiris was the greater light or flame, signified by the sun. the body of Osiris was symbolically cut up and burned in the sacred flame as the ritual was intoned by the High Priestess.
- The four elements of creation are involved in this ritual of fulfillment. Air is the creative element of mind. Water, is the spiritual element of soul. Earth is the physical element of creation, in which we have our being. Fire is the purifying and creative spirit which burns away the dross of material substance, leaving the pure gold of spirit or soul
- The sacred flame meditation for supernormal powers
- I now approach the sacred shrine, in the Temple of Isis, to ask for assistance of the higher spiritual forces. I now consign to the sacred flame these dreams, aspirations and desires, inscribed on these pieces of paper, asking that they be manifested through creative spirit
- Now light one of the slips of paper and drop it into the urn, and as you continue the balance of the invocation, put the other pieces of paper into the urn, letting them also catch fire
- I now release the creative power of the sacred flame that will burn away all obstacles and obstructions that stand in the path of me achieving my objectives in life. My dreams and desires are now released as pure flame, creative spirit, and as these requests ascend to the illimitable spiritual heights, they will clothe themselves in their physical and material counterparts, manifesting on earth the images that are inscribed hereon.
- Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Now all physical obstructions are removed and in the clear, purifying flame of Osiris, the golden Sun, these dreams ascend heavenward, where they find their true fulfillment in reality.
- I now have faith that these desires shall be transmitted to the objective realm of reality, from the dream world of spirit. I expectantly await my good knowing that it is rushing forth to meet me and fulfill my destiny.
- When the flame has completely died out and only charred ashes remain, crumble them up and remove them to be disposed of. You may perform this ritual for as many different things as you wish to materialize. It should not be done again after the first time, for at least two or three more weeks, giving the mystical forces time to bring your desire into manifestation. Sometimes the power works at once, and sometimes it takes longer, depending on your faith and the nature of your requests.
Colored Candles to be used for Various Purposes
You may perform the Egyptian Sacred Flame Ritual using various colored candles for various purposes.
- Uses the white candle for general purposes, as white is the highest spiritual color, containing all colors
- Use rose for invoking high creative and inspirational power for writing, composing, painting, or evoking other talents.
- Use a blue candle for friendship, love and releasing emotional power
- Use a red candle for healing the body of sickness.
- Use a yellow candle for materializing money or other material substance or objects.
- Use a black candle for removing unpleasant conditions and obstructions that stand in the way of your achievement. Also, when you wish to remove some objectionable person from your environment, the black candle should be burned.
- Use a green candle when you wish to find something you have lost or to succeed in investments such as stocks, gold mining, oil drilling, uranium, or other precious metals.
The Five Golden Keys to Mystic Meditation
- A desire to create something beautiful and enduring for the world
- Go into the stillness and create the Alpha state of meditation, where your mind is still and peaceful as a lake. Then, consciously bring into focus on the screen of your mind the most beautiful things that you can remember. Recall the magnificent scenes you have looked upon since earliest childhood of mountains, rivers and peaceful valleys.
- Visualize the beauty of the sacred lotus blossom as you sit in deep meditation, striving to capture its purity and its symbolical meaning. When you seek inspiration for creating something beautiful and enduring for the world, this meditation should be used, saying the words to yourself or thinking them:
- I now enter the alpha state of meditation wherein my mind becomes as peaceful and still as a lake. Now, like a mirror, my mind and my soul reflect the infinite beauty of God's universe.
- I am stirred to creative action to utilize my gifts and talents to create something beautiful and enduring for all humanity. I am a channel for the expression of beauty. My personality now becomes magnetized with this image of beauty. My voice, my words, my facial expressions now echo this imprint of soul beauty that I wish to transmit to others. I become transfigured and I am attuned to the cosmic mind which now gives me flashes of inspiration and genius. I am now a true reflector of cosmic consciousness and all beauty, all good, all truth, all love and all peace are now transmitted to my higher creative brain centers for good.
- The emotion of love, when it is elevated to its highest plateau of creative action
- Go into the Beta state of meditation. This accelerated rate of brain waves will tend to open higher centers of consciousness and cause you to become highly inspired.
- Say or think the following words when you go into the Beta meditation to elevate love to its highest plateau of creative action:
- I now meditate on the divine emotion of love with its many facets of creative action.
- I wish to create a happy and prosperous life for my family and friends. I elevate love to its highest plateau of creative action and desire cosmic consciousness so I may create according to the divine pattern of good, peace, joy, and beauty.
- I now channelize the inspiring forces of divine love in my mind, my heart and my soul. I ask for the inner illumination of cosmic consciousness so I may radiate love to everyone I meet in my personality, my words, and my actions.
- A desire to share your good with others, through charitable impulses
- This meditation helps release the frozen assets of your higher creative mind centers.
- For this meditation, go into the Alpha state and think or say the following words:
- I am now a channel for creative good. I meditate on the cosmic cornucopia of the universe from which pours an endless and inexhaustible supply of treasures for my good and for the good of others.
- I am a cosmic center for peace and harmony. I now release peaceful thoughts to everyone I meet. I am joyous and I release my happiness and share it with everyone I meet.
- I now pour the balm of harmony and love on the troubled waters of discord, enmity and friction, dissolving them and creating cosmic concord and harmony.
- I give smiles, kindness and consideration and I am blessed with friendship. I forgive others for their unkind acts and I am rewarded with love. I give service and labor and I receive riches and rewards of abundance.
- The master motive to create prosperity, happiness and peace for all humanity
- Go into meditation and say:
- I now open the centers of my consciousness to the influx of the spirit of co-operation and aid to others. I am now guided by the master motive to create prosperity, happiness, and peace for others. I am in the consciousness of co-operation and my good will seek me out.
- A desire to know God, to love Him, and bring His divine laws into expression
- In meditation for achieving this state of consciousness, sit quietly and let your mind be aware of the power of God in His universe. Meditate on the mystery back of life. See your soul as the chalice of the creative spirit, which is God.
- Then, when you have achieved absolute stillness within and without, meditate as follows:
- I now meditate on the reality of spirit and the unreality of matter. I know that I am a spiritual image of creative Father, consisting of mind, body and soul. I now claim my divine heritage and affirm my oneness with the infinite intelligence which is God. I now align my mind, body and soul with the infinite love, which God expresses. I now accept the mantle of infinite Good, which God releases. I now reflect His infinite peace and my life is peaceful and serene. I reflect His infinite beauty and my life becomes beautiful.
Method for Achieving the Soul's Spiritual Strength
- Each day, enter into a state of deep meditation in which you carefully examine all the facets of soul experiences you have in life. See life as a spiritual experience, not physical. Meditate on the reality of God, the soul, the mystery back of life.
- Say the following words in deep spiritual meditation:
- I now meditate on the meaning and mystery of life. I recognize the source of my origin as being spiritual no physical and material. I now contemplate the mystery of my physical body. Born in the bonds of spiritual love, I have embarked upon a mystical journey through time and space. My soul inhabits a body that is physical and subject to the laws of erosion. I now contemplate the mystery of my soul. I am aware of God and His infinite Presence within me. I am aware of the true spiritual purpose of my existence. I was created to evolve my consciousness and to release the hidden splendor of my soul. I now meditate on the Karmic pattern of events that I shall institute to lead me to a finding of the grandeur of the true cosmic and spiritual experiences of life. I am attuned to love and my soul is elevated to the noblest expression of this divine emotion. I am attuned to Joy, and my soul is bathed in vibrations of intense happiness. I am in tune with Good and my soul strives to be aware of all that is good and Godly. I am in an atmosphere of peace and my soul is at peace with the world. I attune myself to the higher octaves of infinite beauty and my soul registers all sights and sounds and experiences that attest to the cosmic splendor of the God-power which created me in beauty.
- Daily, attune your soul to the divine attributes which bring spiritual grandeur and nobility to the life experience.
- Each day of your life, when you begin your day, go into this cosmic meditation to attune your mind and soul to the music of the spheres:
- I now meditate on the highest and noblest concepts that my mind can conceive. I know that I am created in the image and likeliness of God and that my soul partakes of His beauty and perfection. I now elevate my consciousness to lofty and inspiring planes of action. I idealize my thoughts and actions, striving to achieve idealism in all my relations with others. I practice honesty and truth in my daily life. I forgive others for what they have done to me and I ask forgiveness for my moral infractions of spiritual and cosmic laws. I show mercy and compassion to others and refuse to cast the first stone. I strive to be charitable and kind, sharing my good with others. I am now in holy communion with the cosmic spirit that animates the universe and I am blessed by all the forces of good in my daily life experience.
- Accept life's challenges as part of the soul discipline needed to strengthen you for greater glory. To give you this soul strength to meet life's various problems, use this daily meditation:
- I recognize the need of problems and struggles to give me soul growth and spiritual evolvement. I meet these challenges with courage, faith and hope. I know that I am spiritually strengthened when I face and overcome life's problems. My soul is now charged with dynamic spiritual power which brings me peace of mind and peace of soul.
- To grow spiritually and evolve the soul to heights of grandeur and nobility, each day dedicate your life to God and doing good. Go into meditation for five minutes after you awaken and think or say the following:
- Today, I dedicate my thoughts and deeds to God. I dedicate my breath and my words to His greater glory. I speak words of beauty and joy, communicating an atmosphere of harmony and wonder to every one I meet. I thank God for the gift of life and the opportunity to serve Him.
- Each day, search out soul experiences in your life that will add to spiritual grandeur. Sift out of each day's varied activities those experiences that elevate and inspire your mind and soul. Refuses to see the shabby, tawdry, ugly and disturbing things that are all around you and focus your higher mind on only those soul experiences that add to your elevation of consciousness over the earthbound forces of life.
- Use this meditation for that purpose:
- I see all beauty as a reflection of God's infinite presence in His creation. I am attuned to the beauty of nature, the mountains and oceans, the trees and flowers, the silvery moon and golden sun, the myriad stars and bedeck the purple veil of night. I enthrone this grandeur in my mind and soul and I am elevated to lofty planes of consciousness.
- I hear all truth, and know that it is a cosmic reflection of the voice of God, speaking eloquently in the whispering wind through the treetops; the caroling of birds in their nests; the cascading of waterfalls as they flow to the cosmic seas; the happy laughter of little children, attesting to purity, innocence and Godliness. I am in tune with the joy and wonder of the cosmos and my soul is elevated to supernal heights of revelation and wisdom.
- Each day of your life, reflect divine harmony, order and balance. The mind and spirit of man cannot evolve in an atmosphere of discord or friction. Your soul thrives on peace and serenity. Each day when you are faced with turbulence in your own home or business environment, stop for a moment and say or think the following meditation for soul harmony:
- I was created in bonds of peace and concord. I now go back into the peaceful womb of time and am reborn in spirit. I am immune to life's discords and am surrounded by the magic circle of God's protective love. I am one with cosmic order and harmony and I attract into my orbit of experience only serenity, joy, and peace.
- Have as your life goal, not just making money and having material success and riches and abundance, but a higher motivation back of your life. Release the creative spirit of inspiration and ultimate betterment for all mankind. Set a goal of universal brotherhood, overcoming of war and establishing of peace, educational standards that are lofty and universal. Meditate each day on the highest ideals you can imagine, and see cosmic unity between all God's creatures. Express divine love to everyone you meet and your soul will be given a new impetus towards Godliness.
- Remove the Karmic debts that you may have accumulated in past lives through a strict adherence to spiritual laws that have been enunciated by the great Mystics, Seers, Teachers and Prophets and which are revealed in the world's nine religions. These spiritual laws are given in the Ten Commandments, in the Golden Rule, and the Sermon On The Mount.
- Each day, as the ultimate form of meditation, be in prayerful communication with the Cosmic Spirit which manifests in all creation. When you awaken in the morning, let a prayer be on your lips; a prayer of gratitude for another day of life, and the opportunity to serve God and humanity.
For rebuilding new self-image
I now create the new self-image of charm and beauty that I wish to project to the outer world. I build in my aura the quality of beauty, and I think beautiful thoughts and project them to everyone I meet.
I now overcome feelings of self-consciousness and inferiority and condition my subconscious mind to thoughts of poise, self-confidence and charm. I love people and I know that people will love me in return. I desire love and marriage and I now meditate on attracting the true soul mate who will propose marriage to me. I am perfect and I attract a perfect destiny!
For releasing creative ideas that can make you rich
I am now in the magic circle of God's infinite supply and abundance. I live in a rich universe and everything has been created for my use and enjoyment. I now project the sum of $100,000 as a life goal,, knowing that I can have financial independence with this sum of money. I desire the small sum of $1,000 within two months time for my immediate needs and I magnetize my brain centers now with the consciousness of money and its equivalents
For projecting material things
I now project these physical and material images of what I want to attract in the future. I wish to meet interesting and important people socially, who can help me further my social career and lead a life of pleasure and emotional satisfaction
For finding your soul mate (out)
I wish to attract my future soul mate for purposes of matrimony. I know that somewhere this perfect mate exists and I now invoke the law of magnetic attraction which will make my romantic dream come into glorious focus
For finding your soul mate (in)
I am in the magic circle of God's protective love. It is my destiny to attract perfect love. I know that my soul mate exists and that I shall attract him by invisible cosmic cords of divine love
For becoming rich
I desire material objects that are the equivalent of riches. I project these dreams to the cosmic mind that knows how to bring them into full realization. I visualize these objects being mine. I mentally possess the deeds, the stocks, the money in the bank, that can give me future financial security and make me rich
For breaking free from your past
I now break the mold of past mental programming. The experiences of my past in no way affect my future destiny. I am now an independent being, capable of actions of free will and I now choose the events that shall make up my destiny
For finding peace
I am in a state of harmony and peace. I now project order into my environment. My thoughts are under my control. They are peaceful, calm, loving, joyous, and confident. I am as cool and calm as that lake and my mind is in perfect balance and order
For gaining confidence
I have confidence in myself and my future. I am created perfect. I now express that perfection in my personality, my work and my daily life. I overcome the negative emotion of fear and know that I am surrounded by God's protective circle of light, power and good
For gaining a sense of your true value
I was born for a great destiny. I am going to give something of great value to the world today and I shall receive in return rich rewards of money, friendship, fame, joy, and satisfaction
For infusing your higher mind with the power of faith
My faith shall make me whole
For controlling your thoughts
I now control my thoughts, my nerves and muscles and assume the statue pose in which I concentrate all power and energy in my body and mind
For losing weight & controlling metabolism
I shall now gain control of my body and regulate my metabolism. I desire the loss of fifty pounds of my body weight. I shall control my desire for carbohydrates, sweets and starches. I want to regain my former figure and I now command my higher mind to regulate my body metabolism to keep me slender
For overcoming a bad habit (Smoking as example)
Visualize an hour glass with the grains of sand running through it one at a time. Slow down your mental rhythm to an extremely slow rate, so as to fix in your consciousness the thoughts you wanted to imprint. Then, when his brain was slowed down, you count backwards from number fifty to one, until you have achieved a slow rhythm. Then you go into meditation and think these thoughts and say these words slowly
- I wish to rid myself of the noxious habit of smoking. I am aware of the harmful effects smoking has on my heart, lungs, and general health. I wish to live a normal, healthy long life and I realize this is impossible if I continue the harmful habit of smoking. Every time I smoke a cigarette I shall be aware that I am giving up valuable years of my life. Cigarettes are harmful to my health and peace of mind. They will taste bitter and I shall feel a sense of nausea every time I reach for a cigarette
For better sleep
Take ten or fifteen long, deep tranquilizing breaths. Make this statement to your mind while in meditation
- I shall now fall into a deep, natural and refreshing sleep. My mind is still and peaceful as a lake in the midst of a silent forest at midnight. I am surrounded by a sea of calmness. My mind is now retreating through the corridors of time back into timelessness. I am once again a child, without worries or cares on my mind. I have faith that God will protect me and solve all my problems. I am now floating on a cloud, up - up - up, into realms of forgetfulness, peace and beauty. I now sleep, sleep, sleep.
For attracting wealth
I am aware that the world is teeming with riches and abundance. I now claim my share of the world's wealth.
For giving a great presentation
Each time before a presentation, go into the Theta state and meditate as follows:
- I now slow down my conscious mind. I am in the Theta meditation. I shall speak slowly and convincingly. I shall remember all the good points about my product. I tap the hidden reserves of mind power and shall convey my presentation successfully
For tapping into your higher subconscious mind power
I am now aware of my subconscious mind power. I relegate all automatic functions to its control. I withdraw my conscious mind from interfering with this higher power. I ask it to guide me to my right work. I wish to become a (whatever creative gifts you desire. Do not limit yourself, for you can become proficient in many fields)
For Meditating on a high master motive
I now magnetize the centers of my consciousness with thoughts of great success. I contemplate the future with joy and expectation of my good. I wish to attract money to achieve my life goal. I wish to help my family achieve a better way of life. I visualize myself in my own business. I see myself making money and spending it to improve my family's life. I now project the creative magnetism to achieve the great destiny that I desire
For filing data through all five senses
- I now concentrate all my faculties of mind on one thing at a time. I observe the world around me. I concentrate on sight. I see one thing at a time and I register what I see.
- I concentrate on hearing. I hear one thing at a time and I am aware of what I hear. I now store it in my memory bank for future reference and recall.
- I am now aware of my sense of touch, and feel one thing at a time, registering the sensation in my higher mind.
- I am aware of taste, and concentrate all my powers of mind on what I taste, remembering and recalling that which I wish to fix in consciousness.
- I am concentrating on the sense of smell, and will retain that which I wish to remember
For creating an atmosphere of happiness and peace within yourself
There are no competitors in God's universe. My prosperity and good brings benefits to all people. I release my mind from concern over competition and create an atmosphere of peace, harmony, and happiness in which I wish my competitor great success.
Five rules about Money
- Money is a medium of exchange and in itself is not valuable
- True permanent values are determined by your own creative effort and what you count as important to you
- Money represents the frozen assets of mind and creative spirit. One idea, if it is constructive, can make you a million dollars
- A man from the neck down is only worth ninety-eight cents worth of chemicals; from the neck up, in the realm of creative ideas, imagination and mental power, he is worth illimitable millions
- Money obeys certain cosmic laws and principles, and the old adage, "money goes to money," is true. As you magnetize the brain centers with the thought you are going to be rich and meditate daily on riches, you will begin to attract the money you hold in consciousness