Can't ask for a better sleep than that from which I woke on Saturday morning: two sleep segments broken by one short insomnia episode bringing me over eight hours of good restful sleep in total. The morning health metrics and financials were all good. And I have a day full of college football to look forward to capped off by Svengoolie tonight.
This day in the Roscoe-verse developed according to plan. I worked on a little bit of chess, followed a lot of college football, kept up with my prayers, and watched the Saturday night Svengoolie. There is much to be thankful for.
- 10:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 13:00 - Lk 12:8-12
- 14:25 - daily prayer for President Trump
- 20:10 - Prayer for the Sick, O Blessed St. Roch..., Our Father..., Hail Mary..., Glory Be.
- 21:00 - 5 decades of the Rosary, the Glorious Mysteries
- 10:30 - bowl of oatmeal
- 11:00 - 1 banana
- 12:00 - chicken salad sandwich
- 13:00 - another chicken salad sandwich
- 14:30 - baked potatoes
- 17:10 - 1 pb&j sandwich
- 10:00 - tune into college football pregame show
- 11:00 - 1st game of the day, Ga Tech vs Clemson
- 12:30 - update ledger book and paper planner
- 13:30 - switched to the Notre Dame game
- 16:00 - published a micro-blog post
- 16:45 - switched to the Aggies' game
- 19:00 - time for Svengoolie, of course
- 16:30 - moved in several CC games