Got to sleep late last night, had an insomnia break that came late, then grabbed three more hours of sleep, and I guess I'm up for the day now. At least until a nap comes my way.
The morning's health metrics and financials were all fine, I'm happy to say..
Today has been one restful Sunday. Other than Sylvia fixing me a nice, big dinner, most of my day has been spent following football games: some from the recliner in the front room, and some from back here in my room. I caught myself dozing a few times in the recliner, so this was quite the nap-friendly day. The night game is about to start, and I have its pregame show playing from my bedside radio. Most likely I'll drift off to sleep while listening to it.
- 08:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:45 - Pater Noster
- 10:15 - Ave Maria..., Gloria Patri...
- 18:45 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, the Glorious Mysteries
- 19:00 - Mt 22:15-21
- 09:30 - bowl of oatmeal, and one small pastry
- 11:50 - chicken salad sandwich, fruit cocktail
- 15:00 - pork ribs, egg plants, baked potatoes, salad
- 10:30 - work on blog settings
- 12:00 - listening to my 1st football game of the day
- 15:30 - now the 2nd game of the day: Rogers vs Brady
- 16:00 - published micro.blog post
- 19:00 - tuned into the Westwood One Radio broadcast of tonight's Sunday Night Football
- 13:40 - moved in all pending CC games, except those in the ICCF