The day starts well. I was having an interesting dream when the first alarm went off, the eyes opened, the arm reached over to grab the phone, and my feet swung down to the floor. Oh yeah, I could have slept longer. But I'm confident a good enough nap will come my way after I've seen the wife off to work.
Health metrics and financials are all good this morning. So, bring it on Monday.
Can't ask for a much better Monday than this has been, all things considered. It would be nice if my Dallas Cowboys were playing better tonight. But at least I'm able to follow their game over the radio, avoiding the offensive political commercials and stupid antics of the TV announcers. And tonight I won't be setting the alarm because tomorrow I get to sleep until I wake naturally. Hopefully.
- 06:50 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 07:15 - Daily Prayer for President Trump
- 18:00 - Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum 🙏
- 19:50 - Lk 12:13-2
- 21:15 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, the Joyful Mysteries
- 07:40 - bowl of oatmeal, fruit cocktail
- 08:30 - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 08:35 - 1/2 chicken salad sandwich
- 14:30 - small pastry
- 16:10 - 2 baked potatoes
- 17:00 - 1 crispy taco
- 20:50 - 1 peanut butter sandwich
- 07:45 - watch YT video from Cebu City
- 08:30 - catching up on recent Bill Whittle videos, and nap
- 12:30 - start the weekly laundry
- 14:05 - watch game show with Sylvia
- 16:30 - started listening to the 1st Monday Night Football game
- 18:30 - turning away from football for Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - turning back to Westwood One for the 2nd football game of the night.
- 14:00 - moved in all ICCF games
- 17:55 - moved in all remaining CC games