Even without the alarm I woke naturally 1/2 hour after the 1st alarm would have gone off and 1/2 hour before the 2nd alarm. Guess my biological alarm was still set.
The detailed dream I was having as I woke was disturbing enough to make me glad to be rid of it. So I was happy enough to be sitting at the edge of my rather than down under the covers.
The morning health metrics and financials were all good. Happy about that.
What a strange day this has been. Seems like the hours have simply flown by. The only unusual activity was wrestling an old microwave out of the garage so Sylvia could give it away to a friend of hers. I'm glad to be rid of it. Wish we could get rid of a lot of the stuff in the garage that way. Hope the night ahead of me passes by as smoothly and easily as the day behinds me has.
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 07:15 - daily Prayer for President Trump
- 11:00 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 15:15 - Lk 12:35-38
- 21:10 - 5 decades of the Rosary, The Sorrowful Mysteries
- 07:50 - 1 banana
- 08:45 - bowl of oatmeal 😋
- 11:30 - bowl of meat soup
- 14:15 - bowl of chicken & vegetables, bowl of shrimp and vegetables
- 19:00 - pb&j sandwich
- 08:50 - tracking favorite news sources
- 14:00 - watch game show with Sylvia
- 16:30 - after a good nap, watching ST S3:1
- 18:00 - read articles in the Epoch Times
- 19:00 - watch old eps of The X-Files
- 08:55 - rec'd pairing for another ICCF match
- 12:45 - moved in all pending CC games