The dream from which I woke this morning was another odd one, but it wasn't particularly unpleasant. May have been to you, but it wasn't to me. It involved murdering houseflies Last night's sleep itself was a good one. It brought me nearly 7 hours with one short break in the middle, and had me waking naturally 1/2 hour before the first alarm.
The mornings health metrics and financials were all very good, too.
It does appear that the best thing for me to do is avoid all television for the next week and a half. Those political ads that are everywhere and the pontificating fools on the news shows are driving me to distraction. One thing I can't stand is liars trying to intimidate and influence me. And there's far too much of that on TV.
- 05:30 - 1 Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, 1 Glory Be
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 07:20 - Daily Prayer for President Trump
- 12:50 - Lk 12:39-48
- 15:15 - Ave Maria..., Gloria Patri...
- 21:30 - Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:45 - 5 decades of the Rosary, the Joyful Mysteries
- 07:15 - 1 banana
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal
- 11:45 - pb&j sandwich
- 14:45 - 1/2 banana
- 15:00 - bowl of shrimp and cooked vegetables
- 19:15 - candied yams
- 07:00 - tweaking blog settings
- 07:40 - following favorite news sources
- 12:00 - load weekly pill boxes
- 13:30 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:30 - monitoring favorite news shows
- 18:45 - old eps of Doctor Who
- 19:45 - darned political ads are everywhere on TV. So I'm putting in a DVD
- 18:15 - moved in several CC games