I was surprised when I woke this morning to see how long I'd actually slept. Nine hours with only one brief break. There was a dream I woke with but it faded quickly, must have been of no consequence.
Morning health metrics were mixed: body weight was fine but the BP was a little high. Nothing to be overly concerned about. And the financials all looked good.
The first full day without any TV at all (no Network, no cable, no live streaming over the Internet from sites that allow advertising) has been a success. I have a greater sense of calm tonight than I've had for some time. My avoiding the political ads and the TV news shows by avoiding TV will continue until after the Presidential election on 03 November. I can get everything I need on the radio and by checking a few trusted voices on the Internet.
- 07:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 08:15 - Daily Prayer for President Trump
- 09:45 - 1 Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, 1 Glory be
- 12:50 - Lk 12:49-53
- 15:40 - Pater Noster...
- 16:45 - Ave Maria..., Gloria Patri...
- 17:45 - Thursday prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 18:10 - Day 1 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney
- 20:45 - 5 decades of the Rosary, the Joyful Mysteries
- 08:45 - candied yams
- 13:00 - beef stroganoff, fried yams, catfish
- 16:00 - snacking on fried yams through the late afternoon into the evening
- 19:00 - 1 banana
- 08:50 - catching up on Bill Whittle videos
- 10:45 - microblog post published
- 12:40 - home from shopping, done putting away groceries, relaxing
- 17:10 - tuned into Mark Levin on SiriusXM
- 17:40 - switched over to Joe Pags on local AM radio. Will probably stay with Joe until tonight's football game.
- 19:05 - Now listening to the Pregame Show of tonight's Giants/Eagles game on WestwoodOne Radio back in my room. This game will probably send me to sleep tonight.
- 15:00 - moved in all pending CC games