I woke easily (though not terribly quickly) from a pretty good sleep. The morning clumsiness is still with me as I type this, three hours after waking, but I trust that will fade away in due time. And though I'm still waiting for the mental acuity to reach a good level, I'm happy to note my mood is excellent: relaxed and positive.
The health metrics this morning and the financials were all great.
Half-time now of the Big 10 Football Game I'm following on the radio and the fog of fatigue is creeping up on me. I'll be doing good to make it to the end of this game before sleep claims me, but I'm going to try. Maybe I'm confusing relaxation with fatigue. Can't think of why I should be tired tonight, but I'm seriously relaxed. This is my second day away from TV, filled now with political ads and fear mongering. That may have something to do with my sense of deep calm and ultra-low stress levels.
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:15 - Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 19:40 - Day 2 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney
- 20:15 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Sorrowful Mysteries
- 20:20 - Lk 12:54-59
- 07:15 - 1 banana, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich 🥪
- 08:30 - beef stroganoff
- 10:15 - 1 ice cream bar
- 12:15 - macaroni salad
- 16:00 - bowl of meat soup
- 19:10 - snack on potato salad
- 07:30 - follow favorite commercial-free news sources
- 09:00 - registered for this weekend's Catholic Identity Conference, will follow much of it live-streaming, then the rest of it later as recorded
- 11:15 - published micro-blog post
- 11:30 - listening to The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 13:30 - started following CIC2020 lectures
- 16:00 - watched documentary with Sylvia
- 19:00 - listening to Big 10 football on SiriusXM
- 18:00 - started working on my CC games
- 19:00 - completed moves in all games