It was a late start this morning because of massive insomnia last night. The first 3-hour sleep segment was followed by a 4-hour insomnia break. A 2nd 3-hour sleep segment ended my night. I can function with six hours of sleep, but some nap time will probably be on my agenda later today.
The morning's health metrics and financials were all good.
As late evening wanders into night I'm happy to note that this has been a good day in the Roscoe-verse. As planned there has been quality college football playing on the radio here all day long, sometimes back in my room and sometimes out in the front room (where I actually dozed for a bit in the recliner during the Notre Dame game, grabbing that nap time I expected.) While the games were playing I was still able to work on all my pending chess games and keep up with my prayers.
Considering the local mask and social distancing mandates in effect, this has been about as good a day as I can hope for. With 3 minutes yet to go in the 2nd Quarter of this football game, I have plenty of football left to follow before putting myself to bed. Think I'll get to it.
- 09:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 11:50 - Day 3 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney, meditations and prayers
- 16:45 - Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 19:25 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Glorious Mysteries
- 19:50 - Lk 13:1-9
- 10:30 - bowl of oatmeal, 1 banana, bacon
- 12:15 - beef stroganoff
- 13:00 - blt sandwich
- 16:30 - macaroni salad
- 20:00 - munching on cheese
- 10:30 - tuned into SiriusXM Radio's Big 10 Channel Tailgate Show. First game up will be Ohio St. , next game will be IU, then... we'll see.
- 11:00 - switched over to Sirius Fox Sports for the Ohio St. vs. Nebraska Game - Go Buckeyes!
- 14:40 - Huh! Can't find the IU game on the radio, so I'll settle for a Big 12 Game - Iowa St. vs. OK St. for my 2nd game of the day.
- 15:20 - switched over to the Notre Dame vs. Pitt game - Go Irish!
- 18:45 - And it appears my final game of the night will be another from the Big 10 - Mich. vs. Minn, just starting
- 15:15 - moved in all pending CC games