I do miss attending Sunday Mass, but I simply refuse to attend under the ridiculous masking and social distancing mandates and other liturgical restrictions we have here. It is more important that I stay healthy. And staying healthy, for me, requires breathing freely. It also means avoiding stupid people and stupid situations as much as possible and keeping stress levels low.
Health metrics and financials checked out okay this morning.
This has not been my favorite day. The body seems to be reacting adversely to weather changes moving into the area. Sometimes that happens. One of today's most noticeable reactions has been in my eyesight: the glaucoma has been particularly giving me fits. It's kept me away from things I wanted to get done and made other things unusually difficult. So I need to be patient with myself.
We're to have thunderstorms tonight and chances of rain over the next several days before things settle down. Oh well... Better days are coming.
- 08:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 14:15 - Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 14:30 - Day 4 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney, meditations and prayers
- 16:45 - Mt 22:34-40
- 19:30 - Pater Noster...
- 20:20 - Ave Maria..., Gloria Patri...
- 20:40 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Glorious Mysteries
- 09:45 - banana, bowl of oatmeal
- 13:15 - bowl of vegetable and meat soup
- 14:00 - potato salad
- 15:00 - ice cream bar
- 17:00 - macaroni salad, pancit, sausage, BBQ'd steak and chicken.
- 09:30 - listen to Steve Bannon's address to CIC2020
- 10:30 - listen to Ann Barnhardt podcast #126
- 11:15 - grocery shopping
- 14:45 - watch Out of Shadow, a very chilling documentary
- 19:30 - follow a Dr. Taylor Marshall video on the Feast of Christ the King
- no chess work today