After a very good sleep (one short break, one wacky dream) I woke to find this joint uncommonly cool. Cold, actually. Made my way to the thermostat in the dining room and found it reading 62 degrees. Huh. So I changed its mode from "cool" to "heat" and headed back to bed to wait for the heater to warm things up in here.
The morning's health metrics and financials all checked out okay, and I expect a good day ahead.
As expected, this was a good Tuesday. I managed to handle most of the chores I'd set for myself. What little remains undone can easily be handled tomorrow. And now for some prayers before bed.
- 07:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:00 - Lk 13:18-21
- 15:30 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 19:10 - Day 6 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney, meditations and prayers
- 21:30 - 5 decades of the Rosary, the Sorrowful Mysteries
- 08:30 - cheesecake
- 08:45 - 1 banana
- 10:00 - bowl of oatmeal 😋
- 12:15 - potato salad
- 15:00 - bowl of vegetable and meat soup
- 17:30 - meatloaf, coleslaw, banana
- 09:10 - update budget book and paper planner
- 10:00 - check Bill Whittle, Epoch Times, and other news sources
- 11:30 - tuned into The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 12:00 - published microblog post
- 13:30 - tweak settings on my primary website
- 14:00 - watch game show, and nap
- 17:15 - news shows
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 20:00 - old eps. of Doctor Who
- 15:45 - start working on my chess games