A lot less sleep than I'd like and a lot more insomnia last night, but I was up in time to fix coffee and breakfast and see the wife off to work. The health metrics and financials checked out okay. And I moved slowly through the morning without breaking anything or spending any money. Gotta feel good about that.
Though it had a very slow start, this turned out to be a very productive day. I made great progress sorting through the paperwork in my home office, and I was able to resolve an issue (at least for now) with my health insurance. And tonight's KofC Zoom meeting was a great end to my work day. I'm very much looking forward to the day when we'll be able to get together face to face but, until then, meeting online is certainly better than nothing.
- 04:15 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 05:00 - Our Father..., Hail Mary..., Glory Be...
- 12:30 - Lk 6:12-16
- 16:20 - Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 17:30 - Pater Noster...
- 19:00 - 2 Our Fathers, Hail Mary, Prayer to St. Katharine Drexel: all during the course of our KofC Assembly Zoom mtg.
- 21:05 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Glorious Mysteries
- 21:30 - Day 7 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney, meditations and prayers
- 07:45 - cheesecake
- 08:15 - peanut butter sandwich
- 11:15 - macaroni salad
- 12:00.- meatloaf
- 14:00 - 1 pc. pizza
- 21:45 - snacking on cheese
- 09:00 - check favorite news sources, and nap
- 11:30 - review local candidates up for election
- 12:00 - load weekly pill boxes
- 13:30 - watch game shows
- 15:30 - sort paperwork
- 19:00 - KofC Zoom Mtg.
- 20:40 - moved in several CC games