The sleep from which I woke this morning was about as good as I ever get: a total of seven good hours coming in two segments separated by an insomnia break that was almost an hour long.
Health metrics and financials this morning all checked out okay. And the scheduled daily tasks all seem doable. I'm expecting a full Thursday, and a good Thursday.
The productive part of this day is over and I'm relaxing to the radio call of tonight's football game, now at half time. Sylvia told me today she won't need to be up early tomorrow so I've disabled the alarm that usually wakes me on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This gives me four mornings in a row, today through Sunday, when I can sleep in. Can't tell you how good that makes me feel!
- 05:20 - Symbolum Apostolicum...
- 12:50 - Prayer to St Michael the Archangel
- 13:50 - Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 18:50 - Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory be
- 19:00 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Joyful Mysteries
- 19:30 - Day 8 of the KofC Novena Before the Beatification of Michael McGivney, meditations and prayers
- 09:00 - 2 pcs. Pizza, apple chunks
- 11:20 - coleslaw
- 13:00 - bowl of vegetables and meat
- 17:30 - fish, eggplant, mung bean soup
- 20:30 - snacking on cheese
- 09:00 - monitor trusted news sources
- 11:00 - publish post to micro-blog
- 11:10 - start listening to The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 12:10 - update budget book and paper planner
- 14:00 - watched game show with Sylvia
- 16:40 - monitor trusted news sources
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - tuned in to SiriusXM for Westwood One Radio coverage of Thursday Night Football - Falcons @ Panthers
- 15:20 - started working on my CC games
- 16:30 - finished working on the chess games