If sleeps could be graded by quality, with "10" being the deepest, most peaceful sleep possible, and "1" being tortured, painful, and restless, I'd give last night's a solid "5." It was certainly long enough, nine hours from when head hit pillow to when feet hit the floor for the final time, but it was neither very restful nor comfortable. But it was 9-hours long, so there is that to be said for it.
The morning health metrics show signs of steady improvement, and the financial numbers were good. No complaints there.
And another quiet Saturday comes to a close. Svengoolie's show has ended and I'm back with another radio broadcast of Big 10 College Football. Ohio State and Penn State will be keeping me company until bedtime.
And tomorrow will be All Saints Day. And tomorrow we set the clock's back an hour, have to remember that.
- 09:10 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:20 - Padre Illuminata...
- 12:25 - Lk 11:27-28
- 14:40 - The Apostles Creed
- 16:35 - Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:20 - Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory Be
- 21:00 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Glorious Mysteries
- 09:45 - big omelet and fried rice
- 15:00 - steak, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy
- Snacking on trick-or-treat candy through much of the day and evening. Yes, I admit it. Hard work, but someone's got to do it.
- 10:30 - tuned into the Big 10 Tailgate Show on SiriusXM. Looking forward to today's games.
- 11:00 - posted micro-blog
- 12:30 - surprised at how well the Illini are playing against Purdue, considering how many players they have out with Covid
- 13:10 - 2nd m-blog post of the day, completing my #100daystooffload blogging challenge
- 14:30 - switched over to the Notre Dame / Ga Tech game - Go Irish!
- 19:00 - Time for Svengoolie, of course
- no chess work today.