December 12, 2020
- Happy that I completed the day's three main tasks early, happy that today's unexpected Internet out was only about an hour long, and happy that I'm able to turn away from the TV, the radio, and the Internet to relax with a good book.
- 06:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 11:50 - Mt 11:16-19
- 15:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:40 - Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:15 - Day 33 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:15 - 2 cinnamon rolls
- 08:15 - a grapefruit
- 08:45 - peanut butter sandwich
- 09:15 - snacking on bunuelos
- 13:15 - big bowl of pasta salad
- 15:30 - 2 more cinnamon rolls
- 18:30 - 1 banana
- 08:30 - study new guidelines for conducting KofC meetings
- 10:00 - listening to Christmas music and dozing
- 12:45 - studied operating manuals for my new lawnmower
- 13:45 - yard work
- 15:15 - Classic Doctor Who
- 17:00 - 18:00 - another darned Internet outage
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - Radio broadcast of NCAA basketball - Nebraska @ Creighton
- 20:00 - Turning off the radio and backing away from the Internet. Time to do some leisure reading in a quiet house.
- 12:15 - have moved in all pending CC games