December 13, 2020
- This Saturday's big three: following college football, working on my chess games, and watching Svengoolie tonight. Definitely doable. And IF the spirit so moves me, I may get out and do some yard work.
- 06:00 - Our Father
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:45 - Lk 1:26-38
- 17:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:15 - Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:15 - Day 34 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 08:00 - 1 banana
- 08:20 - 2 meat rolls
- 10:00 - snacking on bunuelos
- 11:00 - munching on fresh apple chunks
- 13:30 - also snacking on fresh grapefruit slices
- 15:30 - bowl of pasta salad
- 20:00 - 1 more banana
- 08:15 - sports talk radio
- 09:10 - micro-blog post
- 11:00 - my early game - Mich St. @ Penn St.
- 14:00 - opening ceremony for today's 2nd game, the Army/Navy game, is underway
- 19:00 - and it's finally time for my Saturday night Svengoolie
- 12:15 - moved in all pending CC games