December 14, 2020•260 words
- Gave the new lawnmower it's first time out on the yard and was quite pleased with its performance.
- Began setting up a new website tonight. This will be quite different than anything I've done before.
- Was tempted to do a full 15 decade rosary tonight rather than the 5 decades I usually do. Think I'll start making the 15 a regular Sunday thing.
- 07:20 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 18:00 - Jn 1:6-8, 19-28
- 18:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:35 - Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 22:00 - Day 35 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 10:00 - 1 banana and fresh apple chunks
- 11:30 - big vegetable-filled omelet, bacon, and a stack of pancakes
- 17:00 - bowl of chicken, vegetable soup
- 09:20 - micro-blog posted
- 10:00 - watching last night's Beard Blather with Saul and Thomas
- 10:30 - blog posted
- Noon - watch Bill Whittle
- 12:30 - NFL
- 14:30 - 14:30 - yard work
- 15:30 - back to football
- 18:30 - Tech and leisure reading with soft music in the background.
- 14:00 - have moved in all pending CC games