December 15, 2020
- Having an unusual Monday. A much longer than normal morning nap and an early evening Zoom meeting.
- 07:15 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 15:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 16:45 - Mt 21:23-27
- 20:10 - Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 22:00 - Day 36 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 08:15 - bowl of oatmeal, fresh grapefruit, peanut butter sandwich
- 11:15 - meat roll
- 14:10 - crushed pineapple
- 16:30 - Christmas cookie
- 10:45 - waking from a significant morning nap
- 14:00 - watching game show
- 16:55 - micro-blog post
- 18:30 - Zoom business meeting
- 15:30 - moved in all pending CC games