December 16, 2020
- I was able to catch up on yesterday's chores that I had to let slide, and I took care of today's chores as well. But early evening finds me too tired to work on any projects, so I'll just relax in the recliner and let the TV and the Internet and a good book entertain me until it's time to head to bed.
- 07:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 16:05 - Mt 21:28-32
- 18:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 18:55 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:30 - Day 37 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal, fresh grapefruit, braunschweiger sandwich
- 13:00 - beef, chicken. and vegetable stew
- 13:45 - double cheeseburger, chicken tenders 😋
- 17:20 - another double cheeseburger 🍔
- 18:00 - ice cream bar
- 08:00 - Watch Epoch Times interview with Gen. Michael Flynn
- 09:30 - start my weekly laundry
- 11:00 - filled my daily pill boxes
- 13:00 - watch game shows
- 17:00 - NEWSMAX TV
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - Bill Whittle's Know Your Enemy video
- 16:00 - moved in all pending CC games