December 17, 2020
- Nice to have a morning when I'm allowed to sleep late, and actually do sleep late.
- basketball on the radio and leisure reading make for a nice, relaxing evening.
- 07:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:55 - Lk 7:18-23
- 19:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:35 - Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:30 - Day 38 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 09:30 - big omelet. fried spam, 3 pancakes
- 14:45 - fresh pineapple, 1 1/2 fish sandwiches
- 18:50 - 1 banana
- 09:00 - listen to local talk radio
- 10:00 - update budget book, paper planner, note cards
- 10:10 - turned to a Christmas music channel
- 10:35 - QN post
- 11:00 - The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 11:30 - blog post
- 11:45 - review recent news articles
- 13:15 - watch game shows
- 18:00 - 1st basketball game of the night - Ohio St. @ Purdue
- 20:00 - and the night's 2nd game - Duke @ Notre Dame
- 15:45 - moved in all ongoing CC games