December 18, 2020•256 words
- The cedar fever was quite bothersome today. It's not hitting me nearly as hard this year as in most years, probably because I'm self-quarantining (staying indoors mostly, away from people and pollen), mega-dosing vitamins, and generally taking my health so seriously as I deal with the ongoing CCP-flu pandemic threat. Some years the cedar hits me so hard that I'm actually sick for weeks on end, every day feeling much worse than today. But today, for the first time this cedar season, it was... quite bothersome.
- 05:55 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 17:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 17:15 - Mt 1:1-17
- 19:45 - Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:15 - Day 39 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 07:40 - bowl of oatmeal, fresh grapefruit, 1/2 braunschweiger sandwich
- 12:20 - bowl of chicken, pork, and vegetable stew
- 17:25 - Fresh pineapple
- 20:40 - ice cream bar
- 07:45 - monitor trusted news sources
- 09:00 - leisure reading
- 13:15 - watch game shows
- 15:00 - leisure reading
- 16:45 - Newsmax TV
- 16:40 - moved in all pending CC games