December 19, 2020
- If I could describe my Friday in two words they would be: calm, and productive.. And that's a mighty fine combination to have. This evening finds me listening to the radio call of an exciting football game. After the game I'll read a bit into a new book I've just started, do my nightly Rosary, and... that's it.
- 06:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:15 - Mt 1:18-25
- 17:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:15 - Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:50 - Day 40 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 08:15 - bowl of oatmeal, chicken salad sandwich, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 13:00 - mushroom-cheese Whataburger, large chocolate shake
- 17:30 - chicken salad sandwich, ice cream bar
- 10:00 - update budget book, paper planner, and note cards
- 10:30 - research and work on new website project
- 12:15 - micro-blog post published
- 13:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:00 - work with Christmas corner lighting
- 17:00 - blog post published
- 17:00 - turned to Newsmax TV
- 19:00 - tuned into the radio pregame show of tonight's Pac-12 Football Championship Game - Oregon Ducks @ USC
- 18:20 - moved in all pending CC games