December 21, 2020•227 words
- This has been a quiet, restful Sunday. Main elements of the day: eating good home-cooked meals, spending quality time with Sylvia, watching football games, working on my chess games and registering for two more club tournaments, and focusing on my daily prayers. Relaxing my way toward bedtime with a good book should finish things off in fine style.
- 07:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 14:05 - Lk 1:26-38
- 18:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 18:45 - Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 19:00 - Day 42 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 10:30 - a big omelet filled with meat and veggies, stack of pancakes
- 15:15 - fried chicken
- 08:10 - Beard Blather #42
- 10:00 - turn to various football pregame shows
- Noon - Cowboys vs 49ers - Go Cowboys!
- 15:30 - Now watching Kansas City vs. the Saints
- 15:30 - moved in all pending CC games