December 22, 2020•239 words
- The main chore of every Monday is doing the weekly laundry. That's been done by late afternoon and moves in all pending chess have been made, too. Taking care of things at a pretty good pace today.
- 07:10 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:00 - Lk 1:39-45
- 16:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 17:55 - Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:05 - Day 43 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 08:00 - 1 Arby's RB sandwich, 1 peanut butter sandwich, fresh apple chunks
- 13:00 - Vietnamese carry out with pepper beef, fried rice, spring rolls, egg drop soup.
- 16:15 - fudge
- 09:00 - monitor trusted news sites
- 10:30 - woke from a good morning nap
- 11:45 - started the weekly laundry
- 13:00 - watch game shows
- 16:10 - Classic Doctor Who on Pluto TV
- 18:30 - American Cowards by Bill Whittle
- 15:50 - moved in all pending CC games