December 23, 2020•258 words
- For part of this day I slipped back into an old habit of paying too much attention to the "news" of the day. Thankfully I caught myself before wasting too many hours. With good reading material at hand, good weather outside, plenty of chess work to do, and college basketball in full swing, Lord knows there are better ways to spend my time than listening to the crisis preachers of "doom."
- 07:15 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:00 - Lk 1:46-56
- 18:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:30 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:00 - Day 44 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:30 - 1 fresh grapefruit
- 08:30 - fried chicken
- 12:45 - pizza
- 17:45 - pizza again
- 07:30 - checked into trusted news sources
- 09:35 - posted to micro-blog
- 11:00 - work with #matrix chat client
- 12:45 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 13:30 - load my daily pill boxes for the week
- 14:00 - Star Trek: Discovery
- 17:00 - Newsmax TV
- 19:00 - Turned to radio broadcasts of college basketball games
- 18:30 - finished the day's chess work