December 24, 2020
- Today I shall try to keep my distractions pleasant and productive, rather than depressing and time-wasting.
- 05:30 - Our Father
- 09:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 16:40 - Lk 1:57-66
- 18:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 19:20 - Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:45 - Day 45 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 09:15 - pasta salad, fresh apple chunks
- 15:00 - sweet bread
- 15:45 - meat and vegetable soup, stuffed clams, fish, sweet bread
- 17:00 - munching on sweet bread through the evening
- 08:00 - studied keybase
- 08:50 - QN post
- 11:50 - researched coding tutorials, loaded new software onto my computer
- 13:40 - took a break from chess work to haul 4 wagon loads of groceries into the house from the car. Exhausted now, it will be later in the day, after I've recovered, when I can return to my chess.
- 14:00 - watch game show
- 15:00 - turned to the New Orleans Bowl Game on the radio - LA Tech vs. Georgia Southern
- 18:00 - Montgomery Bowl on now - Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic
- 15:00 - completed the day's chess work