December 25, 2020
- Most of this Christmas Eve 2020 is now history. My day has been spent quietly, eating good home cooked food (thanks Sylvia), listening to a College Bowl Game, attending to some computer / Internet related chores, and playing a little chess. From now until bedtime I hope to spend with my Kindle and some good reading. I've certainly had worse Christmas Eves.
- 07:30 - "Lord, help me to see." - Mark 10:51
- 08:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 17:00 - Lk 1:67-79
- 19:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America. - and the Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:46 - Day 46 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 09:30 - fresh apple chunks, sweet bread
- 11:00 - big omelet, bacon, stack of pancakes
- 18:00 - pork steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, egg rolls
- 12:00 - China 2020 - by Bill Whittle
- 13:00 - blog post
- 13:30 - New Mexico Bowl on the radio - Hawaii vs. Houston
- 13:45 - began registering with keybase
- 18:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:30 - moved in all non-ICCF games