December 26, 2020
- Oh, Lord! The bathroom scales were MOST unkind this morning! It's going to take some time to work off the excess body weight I've already picked up!
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:55 - Jn 1:1-5,9-14
- 19:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America. - and the Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:30 - Day 47 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowul Mysteries.
- 09:00 - 1 fresh grapefruit, sweet bread
- 14:30 - cold pork
- snacking on that sweetbread through the evening
- 06:00 - prepare Sylvia's Christmas gift and card.
- 07:30 - blog post
- 09:00 - The Utopia Curse, by Bill Whittle
- 10:30 - woke from a mid-morning nap, moved from the recliner in the front room back to my home office to get "productive"
- 11:30 - 1st college basketball game of the day - Wisconsin vs. Michigan St.
- 11:50 - micro-blog post
- 16:30 - Defending Christmas with Bill Whittle
- 15:10 - moved in many CC games