December 27, 2020
- This Saturday has felt very much like a... transition day of sorts. But a transition to what, exactly, remains to be seen.
- Sure, they lost. But it was good to see (or hear, mostly) the UTSA Roadrunners play so well in a Bowl Game this afternoon.
- 06:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 16:16 - Mt 10:17-22
- 18:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 18:50 - The Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:00 - Day 48 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 07:00 - Christmas cookie and sweet bread
- 10:00 - deviled eggs
- 12:15 - whole kernel corn, mashed potatoes and gravy
- snacked on sweet bread through the afternoon and evening
- 07:00 - Intellectual Fascism by Bill Whittle
- 09:15 - nice video chat with daughter and her family
- 10:00 - sports talk radio
- 12:00 - radio broadcast of Houston / UCF basketball game
- 15:00 - radio broadcast of LA Lafayette vs UTSA football game
- 15:10 - blog post published
- 19:00 - Svengoolie
- 19:30 - update/upgrade Raspbian OS
- 20:00 - micro-blog post published
- 17:00 - moved in many CC games