January 11, 2021•251 words
- It was cold and rainy outside today, but warm and cozy in the house. Sylvia and I stayed in and had a good, relaxing day.
- 05:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 06:15 - Mk 1:7-11
- 18:15 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 22:15 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 10 January, The Holy Family, Jesus, Joseph, and Mary.
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Glorious Mysteries.
- 07:30 - 1 orange
- 08:10 - peanut butter sandwich
- 11:00 - spaghetti and meat sauce
- 13:45 - chicken, rice, and boiled egg soup
- 18:00 - munch on fresh apple chunks
- 21:30 - boiled bananas with butter
- 15:30 - 5 minutes on the stepper machine
- 07:15 - Beard Blather #45 with Saul and Thomas
- 10:15 - college basketball - Providence vs Xavier
- 12:15 - NFL Ravens vs Titans
- 15:20 - ready for the call of this afternoon's Saints / Bears Game from Westwood One Sports, kickoff in about 20 minutes
- 19:00 - watch movies with Sylvia
- 13:30 - moved in all pending CC games