January 12, 2021•249 words
- My doctor's office has installed a new phone system and I spent too much time today trying to call in but failing to connect. They left a message for me on Friday for me to call them during business hours today, but... Hopefully they'll have their phones fixed tomorrow.
- 06:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 15:45 - Mk 1:14-20
- 21:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:45 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 11 January, The Holy Family, Jesus, Joseph, and Mary.
- Tonight's bedtime Rosary will be the Joyful Mysteries.
- 07:45 - bowl of oatmeal, 1 orange, fresh apple chunks
- 11:00 - bowl of cooked rice and chicken
- 13:00 - 2 Big Macs
- 20:30 - another Big Mac
- No exercise today
- 10:00 - had a nice video chat with my daughter
- 13:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:00 - The Home of the Brave
- 19:00 - Zoom business meeting
- 20:45 - tuned into the Alabama vs Ohio St. game
- 16:00 - moved in many CC games