January 14, 2021•280 words
- I continue to be amazed at the size of the demographic shift over the last few days of conservative folks moving away from Twitter and Facebook. So many of them, millions in fact, have found their way into the social sites I mostly haunt. My quiet little corners of the Internet are now filled to overflowing with new people.
- 07:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 16:00 - Mk 1:29-39
- 21:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:30 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 13 January: Commemoration of the Baptism of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- And tonight's bedtime Rosary will be the Glorious Mysteries.
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal w. brown sugar
- 10:45 - 1 grapefruit
- Noon - bowl of stew
- 17:15 - 2 peanut butter sandwiches
- Nothing today. Sorry.
- 11:30 - after a pretty good nap I loaded my pill boxes
- 12:20 - started the weekly laundry
- 12:45 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 16:00 - folding laundry while watching Space:1999
- 18:00 - turn to Arkansas vs LSU NCAA men's basketball
- 20:10 - Now for the Texas Tech / Texas game
- 20:30 - replace light bulb in garage night light
- 13:30 - moved in many chess games