January 19, 2021•332 words
- This is bound to be a week of big changes in America. Regardless of what happens, I choose to remain optimistic. My current situation is stable enough and flexible enough to handle whatever happens.
- Extremely relaxed and fatigued in a good way following this afternoon's yard work. There's a mighty good chance I'll be putting head to pillow early tonight.
- 06:00 Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 06:20 - Mk 2:18-22
- 19:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:00 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 18 January.
- And tonight's bedtime Rosary will be the Joyful Mysteries.
- 07:00 - 1 grapefruit
- 07:45 - 1 bowl of oatmeal
- 09:20 - one little cupcake
- 12:15 - fresh apple chunks and peanut butter
- 14:00 - meat roll, cooked banana
- 17:45 - mung bean and pork
- 15:00 - 16:30 - an hour and a half of work out in the back yard: leaf blower, rake, weed eater, lawn mower, carrying bags of foliage, etc. - worked up a good sweat - I'm counting this as exercise for the day.
- 05:30 - ordered her Valentines Day present
- 06:30 - monitor trusted sites
- 09:30 - looking at Safechat
- 09:45 - micro-blog post published and shared
- 10:40 - have tuned my radio to an easy listening station, think I'll keep it there all week unless I decide to catch some college basketball.
- 11:00 - have started the weekly laundry
- 12:15 - watching old game shows
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 16:50 - moved in all non-ICCF games