January 20, 2021•312 words
- This evening's Fraternal Benefits webinar (link down below in Chores, etc) was good. Much of what was covered doesn't apply to me, I'm too old to get involved in many of the long term strategies discussed. But the overall theme of financial responsibility hit home. There are some things I really should take care of now and in the months ahead to put my affairs in better order.
- 06:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 07:20 - Mk 2:23-28
- 20:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:05 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 19 January.
- And tonight's bedtime Rosary will be the Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:30 - 1 orange
- 07:45 - bowl of oatmeal, 1 little cupcake
- 12:30 - one more little cupcake
- 14:30 - fried fish, fried egg plant
- 17:30 - cooked bananas
- 19:15 - light evening stretches
- 07:45 - monitor trusted news sources
- 11:40 - RS blog post published and shared
- 13:30 - watching game shows
- 15:30 - light reading
- 18:00 - tuned into the radio broadcast of the Purdue - Ohio St. men's basketball game, already in progress
- 19:00 - attending a Zoom webinar on Fraternal Benefits sponsored by the Texas State Council of the Knights of Columbus
- 20:15 - after the webinar, I'm tuning into the radio call of men's College Basketball - Penn St. / Illinois
- 13:30 - moved in all pending CC games