January 22, 2021•282 words
- Just as yesterday "felt" like a Friday though it was actually Wednesday, today has "felt" like a Monday though it's actually Thursday. I wonder what tomorrow's going to feel like. Guess I'll find out.
- 06:15 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:00 - Mk 3:7-12
- 11:00 - Pater Noster ...
- 11:50 - Ave Maria ...
- 17:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:30 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 21 January, St. Agnes V M.
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Joyful Mysteries.
- 07:30 - 1 grapefruit
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal
- 12:30 - 2 pcs. pizza
- 16:00 - cooked vegetables: egg plants, bitter melon, green beans
- No exercise today.
- 07:30 - Buyer's Remorse by Bill Whittle
- 08:30 - monitor trusted news sources
- 10:30 - reading the latest edition of The Epoch Times print edition
- 11:00 - Is There a Plan? by Dr. Taylor Marshall
- 12:00 - 2nd hour of The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 12:30 - watch old game show
- 15:00 - light reading
- 16:00 - Newsmax TV
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - back to Newsmax TV
- 13:30 to 14:30 - moved in all pending CC games, started a new game on lichess, cancelled my RedHotPawn account saving me $40.00 per year