January 23, 2021
- When I put head to pillow tonight it will be with a certain sense of satisfaction. The yard work this afternoon does improve the looks of this place, and I didn't knock myself out doing it. A phone call from my doctor's office let me know that the liver sonogram I had done a few days ago came back clear. I avoided spending any money today. And there's no need to set an alarm to wake me tomorrow morning. So I expect a better night's sleep tonight than I've had all week.
- 03:00 - 1 Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory be
- 06:00 - Prayer to St Michael the Archangel
- 09:00 - Mk 3:13-19
- 20:10 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:30 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 22 January, Sts.Vincent and Anastasius, Martyrs
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:45 - bowl of oatmeal
- 08 30 - 1 orange
- 09:30 - 2 pcs. Pizza
- 14:00 - bowl of cooked vegetables and meat
- Once again I'm considering my hour and a half of yard work as the day's exercise. I worked up a good sweat, did some raking, mowing, and carrying bags of leaves and grass trimmings. 12:00 to 13:30
- 07:30 - Luxury Beliefs
- 09:00 - monitor trusted news sources
- 13:30 - back in from doing yard work
- 13:30 - QN blog post published and shared
- 14:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:00 - Newsmax TV
- 19:15 - RS blog post published and shared
- 19:00 - moved in all non-ICCF chess games