Henry Harrison Brown
With a certain rearrangement of the mind, I realize that all actually wants me. This realization leads to inner-harmony or harmonious mental attitude
- The prevalent attitude is want for the Dollar, belief that Dollars are power. This must be outgrown and the attitude must be that All Power is in Man
- Dollars are machines with power delegated to them by man
- They are useless Without man. Dollars Want Me! Is to be the thought of the "Coming Man." A few so think now and have obtained mastery of Supply
- Mastery over money is recognizing that I give it it's meaning. If the meaning is "I want" or "I so desperately need" then I give the power to the outer world element
- When I realize the power is within, then I can assess where I am assigning the meaning and what kind of interpretation I have to the five sensory experience (money in this case)
- If I choose to place power on anything in this external world, then I become subject to experiencing void, internal disharmony, and desperation surrounding whatever the element may be
- There is neither health nor prosperity without harmony
- Mind, body and estate must be cared for. In order that there may be health, happiness, and prosperity, there must be Harmony
- This harmony is found in merely giving Self, the Soul, its way
- Harmony is living in obedience to mental law. It is found in right thinking
- One way to the soul is mastery of inner-speech, inner-conversation, imagination, and mind. This allows me to work with the mental law
- The mental law states "all things added based on the state that I identify with"
- In this case it's mental harmony with money
- Law of supply
- The law is simple and it is laid down by the greatest political economist as well as the greatest Mental Scientist the world has in its historic records. His name was Jesus. He gave the Law thus: "Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all things shall be added unto you."
- Reassign the meaning "Kingdom of God?" to "Within me"
- Live in accord with my sense of right; obey my own conscience
- Then all things shall be mine. Things of whatever kind, of all kinds, are manifestations of the One Substance
- Things are, like myself, manifestations of the One Creator. Dollars are things. Dollars are manifestations of the One Creator
- Plain Directions
- Live true to self
- Live spiritually
- Give the first place in my thought to the eternal, from which things come and then all things all come to me at need
- "First?" Yes! Not things first, but that mental condition which controls things. So not Dollars first, but the mental harmony which attracts Dollars first
What is success?
- Success lies in the mental. Attitude that arises from that sense of personal power which meets every condition without anxiety
- It's an attitude, a state of mind. This feeling of anxiety surrounding money relates to mental disharmony
- Change my attitude towards business. Do not seek it. See it mentally already mine and let it come. Attend myself to details as they come to the surface. Consider business a Principle that will run, as runs a mountain stream, when I remove my conscious will from it
Remove my conscious will from it
- Allow the depths of the infinite realm within to express through subconscious creativity and flow within
- Love-for-the-ideal leads to desire. Desire leads to action, action converts towards conditions into the actual ideal
- When I dwell in and live in that state of mind, then I take the optimal action, the right action, that leads to the attainment and I maintain it
- In this respect, I must follow the law of supply and demand. I must honestly feel that I will give the Dollar's worth for every Dollar that I desire
- First, I must have something which the world needs and is willing to pay for
- Secondly, I must, in all sincerity, dedicate every Dollar that collies to me to noble service
- It is always the mental attitude that determines success. Let that attitude be: "Business wants me!"
Affirmations to facilitate
- I am part of the One and, in the One, possess all. I possess all!
- Affirm this and patiently wait for the manifestation. I have sown the thought-seed, now, like the rancher, wait for the sprouting and the harvest. It can never fail me when, like him, I trust
- I affirm that there is but One Power, One Mind
- All phenomena are but a manifestation of that One
- The Self-Conscious manifestation of that Mind --Man--because he is Self-Conscious, has power to command obedience from all that is not self-conscious, to command all that is not himself. Money, being a part of all and also being a creation of Human Thought; is subject to Human will
Now as I continue to affirm this kind of way of looking at reality, in this case money or prosperity, I begin to experience more harmony within. I recognize that I was creating this unnecessary complexity, convolution, and meaning thus experiencing void, separation, desperation, frustration, and that's okay. I have learned this kind of meaning and I have the power to change it. As I change it, I start to notice, from the mental harmony, that how I relate "desire leads to action, as an automatic action", as in "I'm not afraid to ask for money" "I'm not afraid to put out my products or services" and if I experience rejection, I don't take it personally. I see it as optimization data. There is a supply and demand and I will meet that infinite demands that exists from the creative intelligence within. I recognize that I already have and I have infinite potentiality within to meet what the world needs and what they're willing to pay for. And, I know that how I carry myself is from that state of harmony and thus noble service.