April 3, 2021•459 words
The All in All
Beyond the subconscious mind is the subconscious realm, which is the all that exists. This pragmatically translates to the idea and key part of the philosophy that I have within myself infinite potentiality and infinite possibility because I was created in the image of the creator
- Man evolves outward to the periphery of complexity, and then involves back to the Central Simplicity. When a man discovers that it is mathematically impossible for him to know the universe before knowing himself, he then starts upon the Way which leads to the Original Simplicity. He begins to unfold from within, and as he Unfolds himself, he enfolds the universe
All as One mind, individualized (the original simplicity)
- Unnecessary complexity and convulsion arises from self-delusion
- Looking through the woven network of his own illusions, man sees interminable complication and unfathomable mystery, and so loses himself in the labyrinths of his own making
- Let a man put away egotism, and he will see the universe in all the beauty of its pristine simplicity
- How shall the fragment comprehend the whole? Yet how simple that the whole should comprehend the fragment
- I reveal the same wisdom as others while on distinct life paths
- He who has found the indwelling reality of his own being has found the original and universal reality
- Arriving at original simplicity, opacity disappears, and the universal transparency becomes apparent
- Knowing the divine heart within, all hearts are known, and the thoughts of all men become his who has become the master of his own thoughts; therefore the good man does not defend himself, but molds the minds of others to his own likeness
Is and isn't at the same time (childlike flow)
- The great Fourth Hermetic Principle, the Principle of Polarity, embodies the truth that all manifested things have "two sides"
- While all is in the all, it is equally true that the all is in all. To him who truly understands this truth hath come great knowledge - The Kybalion
- The student will, of course, realize that the illustration given above are necessarily imperfect and inadequate, for they represent the creation of mental images in finite minds, while the universe is a creation of infinite mind
Positioning and nuanced distinction (wisdom of experience)
- But, remember, that whatever be the answer to this problem, if indeed there be an answer the truth remains that: "While all is in the all, it is equally true that the all is in all."
- The teaching on this point is emphatic. And, I may add the concluding words of the quotation: "To him who truly understands this truth, hath come great knowledge."