April 8, 2021•483 words
It is important to maintain the ideal state of mind. The ideal state of mind is in harmony and in relation to the vision. As I maintain the ideal state of mind I am able to understand my experiences from the five sensory world and relate to the inner understanding, the sixth sense
Divine Center, ideal state of mind (The Might of Meekness)
- James Allen
- He who has found Meekness has found divinity; he has realized the divine consciousness, and knows himself as divine. He also knows all others as divine, though they know it not themselves, being asleep and dreaming. Meekness is a divine quality, and as such is all powerful. The meek man overcomes by not resisting, and by allowing himself to be defeated he attains to the Supreme Conquest
- Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. It is the result of long and patient effort in self-control. Its presence is an indication of ripened experience, and of a more than ordinary knowledge of the laws and operations of thought
Beliefs and Assumptions (Five sensory integration of thought and emotion)
- Cause and Effect via Meaning (relationship of thought and emotion)
- From power in the outer world to power in the inner world (Self-Realization)
- From "I can't, Impossible" to "maybe, potential, possible, likelihood, certainty"
- In case of limiting beliefs, expand perspectives (open mindedness while thinking for myself, realizing the power is within)
- I don't need to do X to get Y
- I pick if I want to do X to get Y because I know what X is for me
- If X brings forth Y, upon consistent use of X to get Y then X works for me
- Who did I learn this from?
- How do I now this is still true?
- Why was this assumed to be true?
- When did I learn this?
- What conditions are the assumptions based on?
- Robert Dilts Model
- I know (Vision)
- How is this related to my vision?
- How is it in relation to the vision of someone else?
- I am (State of mind)
- How can I see this to maintain my state of mind?
- How is it in relation to the state of mind of someone else?
- I believe (What is true)
- What are the "new thought" beliefs?
- How can I share them?
- I have the ability to (How can I)
- What is the skill to develop?
- How can I turn this into a teachable skill?
- I see myself doing (What I do)
- What behaviors are ideal and facilitate state for myself and others?
- I experience (Where am I?
- What environments bring flow? -How can I help others find environments that bring forth flow?