September 8, 2021•227 words
day one of one hundred
I have experienced a lot. I have been in the midst of chaos, trauma, and death, things I wished to never experience at all.
Each entry will be an authentic and genuine attempt to make sense of any of the infinite things that seem to be keeping me stuck; and the unfoldings of whatever my life becomes along this timeline. It will quickly become evident how abnormally fast things seem to change in my life on just a week to week basis. As soon as I begin to catch up, I realise everything is suddenly different.
Some key insights:
- Everything is always good right up until the moment that everything is bad.
- I learned that everything can be taken from you__ in an instant._
- _I learned that a persons capacity for evil __cannot__ be predicted by their behaviour; no matter how well you __think__ you know them;_
- _That __the potential of life and death__ is not held by any higher power, but is left to the split decisions of the person standing before you;_
- That even if you __beg for help__ for the first time in your life; when you truly needed it most; no-one is obligated to answer. And usually they wont._
It is an unfortunate fact that within _the most helpless, mentally damaging events of our lives_ that we will find ourselves _completely, absolutely_, alone.**