Scientists say that 19-20 kilograms of dust are collected in an apartment of up to 100 square meters in one year. If you look at the dust hidden under sofas and behind cabinets through a microscope, you can see particles of smog, dirt, pieces of human skin, animal hair and much more. From this unpleasant "cocktail" you need to get rid of regularly and carry out wet cleaning in the room.
How to clean your home of dust and dust mites - photo 2It is interesting to note that in 24 hours more than five billion dust particles settle on the mucous membrane of the human respiratory tract. This leads to the fact that 80% of the internal resources of the immune system is spent on fighting them.
It is important to remember that bacteria, fungi and dust mites multiply in the dust. These unpleasant insects live in almost every apartment. They are not dangerous, but their waste products are strong allergens. Dust mite excrement provokes asthma attacks and inflammation of the nasopharynx.
A sequence of actions to remove dust in the house.
To protect yourself and your loved ones, it is advisable to perform the following algorithm of actions.
- Look around and get rid of things that collect dust (carpets, stuffed animals, bedspreads).
- Change bedding. It is advisable to replace down pillows and woolen blankets with antiallergenic counterparts. Remember that padding polyester and polyester collect dust. If it is not possible to immediately replace everything, then you should start with the most important thing - pillows.
- Regularly and properly wet the room. It is important to use a washing vacuum cleaner or a vacuum cleaner with a removable filter.
- Use specialized household air purifiers. They absorb dust and humidify the air.
- Ventilate pillows and blankets and dry them in the sun at least once a month.
By strictly following these recommendations, you will free your house from dust and dust mites!