January 14, 2022•350 words
This post is a short one, because there’s no new grammar points (all were covered the previous lesson). What we did was mostly a review of those points by doing the activities in the textbook.
We started with Quizlet, 2 rounds. I had checked after that lesson but there was no new deck. However, it was added by some point. (There was a 3 week break between Lesson 106 and Lesson 107, just that I procrastinated on that post until Lesson 107, and then a week after that.)
We finished up the handout (which I had thought was part of the homework for some reason), and then it was going through the textbook. We got up to just before Speaking 2.
|휴식||break, rest||休息. 휴식하다 = to take a rest, break|
|홈스테이를 하다||to stay with a local family||home stay|
- Chapter 18 Reading & Writing
- I… just saw the topic and… it makes me want to give up entirely. “The most memoriable person you have met in Korea.”—when I have only been there twice and the last trip was > 10 years ago.
- Textbook p. 210, writing sentences about yourself using 서술체 and send via KakaoTalk to the teacher for our classmates to guess.
- I totally forgot about this, I have not seen anything in the chat so I guess maybe during the lesson, which only makes it 10x worse. And speaking of, I have not gotten back the homework I submitted last week before the lesson (which I had 3 weeks to do…). Maybe the teacher had too much work because everyone submitted at the last minute?
- Students: 9 out of 11 (2 from my original class, the guy and the slightly older lady, were not around)
- Breakout room activities: Three, random pairs