- One of the happier parts of this day was when different elements of the coding project started connecting in my mind and making sense. It wasn't an instant AHA! moment. But it was like a slow and steady change in attitude that happened while I was doing research this evening: a movement from confusion to confidence.
- 06:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 11:15 - Lk 2:22-35
- 19:50 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 20:15 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:00 - Day 51 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:45 - dinner rolls
- 10:45 - eggnog
- 12:30 - green beans
- 15:45 - sweet rice with brown sugar
- 18:30 - munching on cheese
- 07:30 - monitor trusted news sources
- 10:30 - load weekly pill boxes
- 11:30 - topped off both the organics and recycling bins for tomorrow's pickup
- 15:20 - blog post published
- 16:30 - ready for the radio call of the Cheez-it Bowl Game
- 18:00 - continuing research on my coding project
- 20:20 - time for kickoff of the Alamo Bowl Game
- 14:40 - completed moves in all pending CC games